Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Another movie where Paul Bettany decides not to use any of that talent he actually has?

Yeah, count me out.

Apparently this is almost nothing like the Korean comic it was based on. I've been meaning to read the comic since the author mentioned Blood as a source of inspiration.

lupinx-Kassman said:

Priest 3D sounds like it would be the name of some doom knock-off game from the mid-nineties.

Ironically, the film is based on a manga/comic that based off from a 1997 FPS called Blood.

Enjay said:

Sigh. :(

I wonder what will happen when Steam starts to sell 3d movies.

boris said:

I wonder what will happen when Steam starts to sell 3d movies.

Perhaps even a Steam downloadable 3D Blair Witch remake starring a football player lost in the woods being tormented by the spirit of a dead celebrity.

I think I may implode. ;)

lupinx-Kassman said:

Priest 3D sounds like it would be the name of some doom knock-off game from the mid-nineties.

Or maybe a Catacomb 3D expansion. :)

Enjay said:

Perhaps even a Steam downloadable 3D Blair Witch remake starring a football player lost in the woods being tormented by the spirit of a dead celebrity.

.....with narration by Ant & Dec.

Snarboo said:

Apparently this is almost nothing like the Korean comic it was based on. I've been meaning to read the comic since the author mentioned Blood as a source of inspiration.

It's true. I saw the trailer for the movie, thought it looked decent, so I started reading the comic. The comic is GREAT (though the first two volumes are a little short on story), a good supernatural Western kinda thing, really fun read--I've read up through volume 4. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, the movie doesn't seem to have a single thing in common with the comic, which is a pity, as the comic would make a great Western film, rather than this futuristic-Western thing they seem to have going.

Enjay said:

Sounds like a cult classic in the making.

Either that or the next episode of Cutmanmike's Ghoul series.