Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Remilia Scarlet

New Partition 36 EP/Single Released! (aka, free music)

So after working on it longer than I wanted to, and doing my own art under a time constraint at the last minute for various reasons, I've finally released my new single, The Optic Nerve. There are four tracks on this release. The Original Mix is sort of a blend of EBM/industrial themes with my usual style of music. Track two is the Near-Sighted Mix, which is more dance-oriented. Next is the 604 Mix which is a blending of the original song with goa trance. Then the last track is a new remix of Cyberpunks called the "Leaky Mix", which I wrote to show support for WikiLeaks. I also have a blog writeup about it here.

You can stream it off the webpage, download individual tracks, download all the mp3 files in one zip, or download the whole thing in FLAC format.

It's all under the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribute-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license, so feel free to share it. I had to go with that license due to the sample I used in the first three tracks.

These are some cool tracks (Y)

Definitively making a MC for my car ;-)

I like it, it reminds me of Dune 2 (and some other DOS game) in a really good way