Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brewtal_Legend

Looking for a doom poster/advertisement

I've come across a cool doom picture in the past, but can't seem to find it now that I'm actually looking for it. Not sure if it's a poster or an advertisement.

It has the background from the master levels cover but with a kind of blue tint to it. Says Doom on top of course. And has the monsters at the bottom.

I think it might have been for a collection of the doom games package. I want to use it for a custom title pic.

Anyone know which picture I'm talking about and where I can find a nice resolution copy of it?

Thanks.

no. Not that, but similar.

Almost exactly the same only a little more blue I think, the edges are cropped a little bit more and the monsters are kinda faded into the bottom under the big skull.

I found a slightly larger, darker blue one with TinEye, but I didn't find any variants with monsters.

[edit:Here's another variant, with some screenshots at the bottom. Probably still not what you're looking for, though.]

[edit 2: Heh, that's actually the back of the box. Nevermind.]

So do you remember which monsters were at the bottom? Were they sprites from the game, or were they those ape-looking demons from the original cover art, or were they something else?

It was all the monsters I'm pretty sure. Cyber demon and spider mastermind in the middle if I recall correctly. They were the actual sprites from the game.

***EDIT***
It was almost exactly like this:

http://www.doom2.net/~doomdepot/doommaps/Doom%20Desktop%20Background.jpg

Only I could have sworn it had a blue tint to it, the monsters were in color, and there was no "dare survive..."