Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
orbit_of_phobos

Questions.... [pictures of the loading and stats screens]

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of the "loading","stats"-screen wich appear after each level on Doom 2?
I´ll also ble glad if someone could find pics of doors from D2 with those heads on.. Tattooideas......

the xbox version has a different intermission picture than the PC does.

ITT: Guys who obviously haven't played Doom 2 on xbox. >.>

Yeah, the Xbox port of Doom 2 uses the same intermission screen as the original. The Xbox 360 version does have a cool new dark grey one, though.

No, it isnt that pic.. Maybe the xbox-version is a little bit differen.
The picture has a reversed pentagram, with a "right" pentagram in it. On the right side there is a face with the tounge out, on the left side there is a skull-ish..

I'm not really sure which texture you're referring to. I might be having a brainfart, but I don't think there are actually any stone doors in Doom.

I assume you mean the marble walls with the large faces on them (which probably are used as doors somewhere), but none of them resemble a mancubus to me. MARBFAC2 would be the closest of those, though I've always seen it as being closer to the arch-vile.

There are a few smaller textures of faces on marble that look more like a mancubus, but they have brick patterns, and they don't really look like doors at all.

This is the largest one I could see, sorry.

Maybe one of the high resolution texture packs would have an an upscaled version, though, so you could try that.