Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

Macho Man Randy Savage died

One of the few wrestlers who could keep me genuinely entertained, even now. Always preferred him to the Hulkster.

Think I'll go snap into a Slim Jim.

One of the few things that has made me not be a fan of growing up is seeing all the people I enjoyed as a child kick the bucket.

RIP Macho Man

OHHHHHHHHH YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Greatest wrestler of all time. :'( God bless him and his family. Hope he is having fun doing flying elbows in the big Ring in the sky. At least him and Miss Elizabeth will be together now...

PRIMEVAL said:

Greatest wrestler of all time.

No, sorry, he had nothing on Hulk.

Quast said:

No, sorry, he had nothing on Hulk.

You said it. I mean, he out-roided Macho Man, is a greater sellout and his nutfest family is incomparable. Oh, and he also did more Vince Mcmahon ass-kissing.

Hulk was a better showman. Macho Man was a better performer / wrestler. Granted, Hulk is definitely one of my favorite wrestlers and he deserves the fame that he has with no one but Savage and Warrior to compare to in talent.

Also, Hulk never sold out, I don't understand what you mean by that. Sure, there's NWO (and today's Immortal), but that was (and is) a great storyline. He also doesn't like Vince McMahon, as far as I know.

buttspit said:

You said it. I mean, he out-roided Macho Man, is a greater sellout and his nutfest family is incomparable. Oh, and he also did more Vince Mcmahon ass-kissing.

Fucking right!

I don't understand the hate Hogan gets lol

Unless you mean "Soul Doubt" instead of "Sold Out."

Hogan said that the kid his son crippled "deserved it". That's a pretty good reason to say he's not a good person at all.

Aside from this, Macho Man is my favorite all-time wrestler with the Rock and Y2J. I had a Macho Man wrestling buddy in the mid-90s who was my tag team partner. I now regret turning on him in a championship match.

Its always sad to see another wrestler go. Macho Man was one of the best and one of my favorites. Those flying elbow drops where crazy. One of the best feuds in wrestling history had to be between Macho Man and DDP back in 97.

As for best wrestler, Mitsuharu Misawa will always get my vote. The guy gave 110% every time he stepped into the ring.

Ralphis said:

Hogan said that the kid his son crippled "deserved it". That's a pretty good reason to say he's not a good person at all.

He said that to his son, trying to calm him down.

And touche to DuckReconMajor.

MACHO MAN CAME TO MY HIGHSCHOOL AND I BOUGHT HIS RAP CD. HE IS THE BEST.

Macho Man was a great wrestler, one of the best in his generation and miles better than Hulk Hogan. Hogan was the all-American face that everyone loved, but Randy was a technical genius in his prime and his promos were always entertaining. And unlike most popular wrestlers, I've never heard of him doing anything scummy in real life.

i know the tree that he hit.
i've been working on a graphic novel for the past two years dubbed "tree of death" and we, the other writer and 2 artists, have spent a lot of time around the tree...writing about it...photographing it, drawing it, etc.
not joking...

Edited by The Lag

This means he'll be put into a coffin. Can you dig it?!

im sorry
rip

We're all gonna climb that mountain together and we are together forever!

Dig it!

buttspit said:

The man in underwear watches over Jesus Christ (TM).

Since when did I watch over Him?

PRIMEVAL said:

Since when did I watch over Him?

Ewwww....

Well anyway, while he's up there (or down there), can he make a new commandment:

Thou shall always be bored.

Diamond Dallas Page has a wrestling blog on his site where he talking about his feud with Macho Man in 97. DDP also talks about there friendship. Its pretty long series vblogs that are worth checking out of you are a DDP or Macho Man fan.

http://therealddp.blogspot.com/

Also those matches where some of the best matches in the 90's. If you have the time you should watch them.There where some pretty intense moments. DDP was knocked out during a match and lost a couple of teeth in another.

buttspit said:

Ewwww....

Well anyway, while he's up there (or down there), can he make a new commandment:

Thou shall always be bored.

Hey, you never seen me in my undies!

Art Thou Bored?