Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gggmork

Alex Jones and hundreds protest TSA at Texas capital

The kind of molestation going on in airports literally make my stomach turn. Can you imagine the government would have the balls to even think you'd pack your child with explosives and having unknown security guards man handle your child. Having people take digital images of your genitals... sad times.

Texas finally does something right, they should fight it.

Well if there's anything good about Texas, it's the fact that when shit don't fly straight, people will fight it the hell out. They actually get upset and demand there be change when due. Unlike where I reside in California, where everybody takes it up the ass. No one complains, no one tries to challenge the problems, so the problems continue to rise as people think "that's just life I guess." I don't understand it.

At the heart of any orchestrated "spontaneous protest" you can expect to find at least one shameless self-promoting shit-stirrer.

The only groping I want to be involved in is with the flight attendants. ;) I don't want the other bastards near me, so I don't fly anymore. If they keep their shit up, pretty soon nobody else will want to either.

My big chested female friend flies all the time for work. She had no problem with pat downs until she saw someone smile while patting her.

To be honest... if I was a terrorist, I wouldn't care about airplanes anymore. I'd just strap explosives onto a toy helicopter that has a video camera on it (costs $400 and operated with your iPhone). Or use RC cars if they're too cheap.

Even one of them would make people worry or heck a grenade on a subway or elevated train. Heck with el trains you only need to throw one or jump a fence. Maybe grenades are tough to come by.

But attacking a train would terrify people from riding and isn't that the point of terrorism? But I guess with the trade towers being hit the point of that was to halt stock trading. When did terrorism become about the money?

I remember they patted down a child...yes a CHILD who was like 7-9 years old. A bit excessive, no?

If I were a terrorist I'd see children as tools to get the job done. Heck 7-9 is too old. I was hanging outside with friends at someone's baseball team celebration party. Then at 9 pm at night, three 5-6 year old girls went by us. When they got to a car down the street, one of them opened up a trunk and all 3 dumped off their backpacks inside of a car trunk, then they split up.

Made us think they're drug mules. The singer of Red Hot Chili Peppers was a drug mule when he was a kid.

Heck there have been women who use their implants to smuggle drugs across.

The world is becoming too strict for our own safety. What's next cavity searches on kids?

geo said:

My big chested female friend flies all the time for work. She had no problem with pat downs until she saw someone smile while patting her.

Pat down? Oh, they have the right to do a lot more than a pat down. A lot more.

geo said:

What's next cavity searches on kids?

Ah, they do strip children. There are picture of them removing a child's diaper.

You couldn't pay me to fondle a child's genitals.

Technician said:

You couldn't pay me to fondle a child's genitals.

So? Someone's gonna do it. Did you know some people suck penis for money?

40oz said:

So? Someone's gonna do it. Did you know some people suck penis for money?

I'm sorry, I know there's humor in your post, but it has failed to reach me. Would you like to elaborate on your joke?

No I'm really convinced you didn't consider that even though there are jobs in the world that you wouldn't do, there is still a very likely possibility that there are other people that will.

40oz said:

No I'm really convinced you didn't consider that even though there are jobs in the world that you wouldn't do, there is still a very likely possibility that there are other people that will.

Oh, sorry, you just caught me off guard suggesting prostitution is at the same moral level as diddling a child.

A while ago when this stuff had been hyped up in the media, there was some sort of civil disobiedience day where "everyone" flying was going to refuse to allow themselves to be searched or some such nonsense. As it turned out, airport authorities found hardly anyone behaved differently from normal.

I think the truth is that, while a lot of people dislike aspects of airport security, and are somewhat irritated by it, they tend just to mouth off about it to friends and family. When it comes to the crunch, they simply view it as a necessary evil, and understand that the alternative (leaving exploitable gaps in the security system) would be a lot worse.

By the way, I fly a lot, and don't find it a big deal. People waste lot more time jabbering about it than they do actually being inconvenienced by it.

GreyGhost said:

At the heart of any orchestrated "spontaneous protest" you can expect to find at least one shameless self-promoting shit-stirrer.

Very true.

Technician said:

Oh, sorry, you just caught me off guard suggesting prostitution is at the same moral level as diddling a child.

Well, he caught you suggesting touching children in any professional capacity is immoral just because you find it disgusting. There are lots of reasons professionals (99% doctors) might need to touch the naughty bits of your children. People will gladly do this when its necessary. It's obviously not in this case. If it were, the rest of the developed world and half of the rest of the world would be all over this stuff by now.

Happily, here's Canada's response to this TSA nonsense: http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/11/26/no-pat-downs-eh-canada-too-polite-for-tsa-style-searches/

So yeah, good for Texas. Let them cart TSA agents off in chains and shoot them out back. That said, the guy on the radio is a fucking idiot and he's on a show that promotes idiots a lot.

Grazza said:

By the way, I fly a lot, and don't find it a big deal. People waste lot more time jabbering about it than they do actually being inconvenienced by it.

It's ok for the average Joe, but letting a stranger fondle your loved ones, especially your children, a man you know nothing about, is downright infuriating.

I knew a female that got caught up in that damn G20 incident in Toronto. She tears up when talking about the male officer patting her down and exposing her.

They'll have to change the PSA to read: Don't let anyone touch your privates unless it's your parents, doctor or uniformed officer.

Aliotroph? said:

That said, the guy on the radio is a fucking idiot and he's on a show that promotes idiots a lot.

I'm guessing your new to the medium. That guy being interviewed is Alex Jones. I can assure you, no idiot is bigger than he. I've never of heard the program that he's being interviewed on.

Yes, Alex Jones is an idiot. I gave up when he started ranting about bankers plotting. Way to recycle 200-year-old conspiracy theories! Coast to Coast loves to put fools on. They always have guys ranting about UFOs and paranormal crap.

Aliotroph? said:

Yes, Alex Jones is an idiot. I gave up when he started ranting about bankers plotting. Way to recycle 200-year-old conspiracy theories! Coast to Coast loves to put fools on. They always have guys ranting about UFOs and paranormal crap.

Ever since Glen Beck became popular in the mainstream, Alex Jones doesn't bug me nearly as much.

40oz said:

even though there are jobs in the world that you wouldn't do.. other people.. will.

Alex Jones' theory hypothesis spin moonspeak FACTS are that evil dudes, called 'feds' or 'globalists' or something, have been artificially selecting such people into the TSA goon squad by weeding out and firing people with morals. They want an army of Joe Sixpackses, the dumber the better, to mindless carry out Darth Vader's orders and condition people into accepting more and more tyranny (if they can feel your genitals then they can do anything. They take 500 miles and you push them back 10 then they've still taken 490). He thinks TSA is a new type of marshall law cop above the law, being rolled out in schools, malls etc. without being called marshall law. In a recent show he mentioned how prisoners working for 25 cents an hour lower the wages for everyone else.
Even IF these ideas are erroneous, his daily show is quite entertaining imo and is quite successful at making me paranoid at least. If 'conspiracy theories' are just a new breed of memetic virus, then I'd say they are a lot more potent and believable than "snakes talk" and "a virgin gave birth".

GreyGhost said:

My initial reaction to Jones was the same, but I've been watching his shows quite curiously wondering what his true motive is. He is a multi millionaire now so there's an obvious possibility.
Someone on the internets suggested that a foreign government like Russia could be funding such subversive viral videos to destabilize the US government (but they might have been trolling.. hell maybe alex is just IRL trolling).
I don't buy that he's a con artist and think he, at least, believes what he says, just because he seems to speak freely and intelligently from his mind with no teleprompter. He could be yet another eccentric brained person out there in internetland with some weird overactive 'paranoia' brain condition.

But if Jones has selfish monetary or trolling or whatever interests, then why are there so many other sources that also seem to suggest that USA is heading toward tyranny?:

I didn't rtfa here, just the comments:
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-america-will-not-survive-without-alternative-markets

Its also hard to pass off 'usa is heading toward tyranny' type theories as batshit insane nonsense, comparable to scientology, when a guy running for president seems to be agreeing with them. Maybe all those links above are all the same ring of Ron Pauls pre planned sophisticated 'grassroots' advertising campaign. Or maybe a lot of it is true. Fuck if I know, which is why (aside from the entertainment) I keep watching Alex Jones suspiciously. Really my wtf-ometer which isn't worth much, is agreeing with him like 70%. But I have very few axioms to hold onto when politics is concerned.

Cyanosis said:

Well if there's anything good about Texas, it's the fact that when shit don't fly straight, people will fight it the hell out. They actually get upset and demand there be change when due. Unlike where I reside in California, where everybody takes it up the ass. No one complains, no one tries to challenge the problems, so the problems continue to rise as people think "that's just life I guess." I don't understand it.

This might be true sometimes, but unfortunately they get a bit trigger happy other times.

gggmork said:

Its also hard to pass off 'usa is heading toward tyranny' type theories as batshit insane nonsense, comparable to scientology, when a guy running for president seems to be agreeing with them.

No it isn't. You guys had some pretty bad presidents before. There's probably a reason people only remember about four of them from the 19th century besides general ignorance of history. You even get amazingly stupid candidates now. Ron Paul isn't saying something very new, though it seems almost unique to American politics.

The sorts of people who run multinationals aren't cooperative enough or clever enough to plot WWIII. They do what business people do: guess which way the wind is blowing and try to come out winning. That often involves screwing over joe public because that's a reliable way to make money. None of them want to start a war with China because that would hurt their bottom lines badly for at least a few years.

People who always vote for bigger governments and more security fail to realize they're not going to get security. People who vote libertarian fail to realize a lack of government regulation just breeds a government of whoever else has influence. Ugh. The libertarians are sort of half right. You don't want a government with a lot of power to stomp on little people, but it would be great to have one that could oppose other powerful organizations so they could all keep each other in check, build big stuff and let people do as they please. Most people really aren't in it to tear things down.

Ever since Youtube changed their front page I keep seeing one of my youtube friends favoriting all these Alex Jones videos. Sounds like a real conspiracy nut.

I've been part of "random" searches before at airports even though I'm a white guy....

My step dad is a pilot (amongst everything else) so he hears the air traffic and tells me when to get to an airport like if the airplanes are running an hour late. Well if you arrive to go through a gate 5 minutes before your is scheduled to plane takes off, that signals a red flag and I get checked.

I've been next so someone in an airport line who was bumped from a full Delta to an ATA (when they were still in business) and she was randomly searched too. Random. She was a white girl too.

Oh yeah and right after September 11th, I flew for work and I had first class right next to the cockpit. I was freaking out the passengers because I kept standing up to get my laptop or put away my laptop or get a new battery to switch it out.

Eventually a flight attendant sat with me for the rest of the trip. There were other people in first class, but that flight attendant just sat with me for 2 hours of the flight. She didn't attend to anyone else. I don't think she was getting a free ride, she was in uniform and did the preflight thing.

Then when I got home my step dad pointed out I was a guy alone, who kept standing and I had with a one way ticket because I missed my original flight home.

Anyone ever paid attention to the screeners at airport security? They don't care about fondling kids. We're just cattle to them. Maybe I've just been to some average airports.

My friend's grandma tells us that flying went down the crapper when anyone could fly. Now you don't need to dress up to get on a plane like back when they first started.

GeckoYamori said:

Ever since Youtube changed their front page I keep seeing one of my youtube friends favoriting all these Alex Jones videos. Sounds like a real conspiracy nut.

Yeah Alex Jones is a nutcase that I swear if you need some extra money just go on his show and he'll believe you. He's just another radio DJ that needs to fill airtime. Just like how shock jocks talk about morning conspiracies too... Filling airtime.

What's awesome is when you listen to conspiracy radio shows long enough they'll contradict themselves.

I'm not ever flying as long as you gotta get past the ghetto gestapo to do it.

Whether or not Alex Jones is a sensationalist dipshit I'll just say this:

My logic is like that of a sponge, soak up the knowledge and take what applies to you, then ring out the shit that doesn't, to form your own analysis. I never heard of Alex until a friend recommended Endgame: A Blueprint For Global Enslavement (which was a well done 2-hour documentary, a bit more raw and unforgiving than others I've seen such as Zeitgeist), but not too much of it was really "new" to me, although it only did tend to make me feel more sick and disgusted at the state of the world. At least he had the decency to backup all of his sources and seems passionate in his beliefs. Then again, I could be wrong. I'm not really a conspiracy theorist like I used to be back in 2007, when I'd read Raise The Fist and Totse on a regular basis. Although nowadays I read an article or two off The End Of The American Dreamp, which has article formats similar to Cracked except the articles are not funny at all.

I'm aware that this world is hopelessly lost, should come as no surprise when you hear some new corrupt thing and it doesn't even raise an eyebrow anymore, but I don't devote my time to it, and I have my own skepticism of what's really going on. I'm not that much of a nut that I believe there's lizard people, but that there are global elite that are leeching off of us since man did during the Roman empire days? Well, that's just a fact of what happens when man has power.

Protip: Finding a legitimate claim and protesting doesn't clear your record of being a total fuck-nuts CTist, Alex Jones.

geo said:

10 weirdest pieces of luggage never claimed >>

http://consumerist.com/2010/01/10-of-the-strangest-unclaimed-baggage-items-ever-found.html

I have a feeling some of those weren't claimed because police were all over them waiting for someone to claim them.

Heh, that reminds me of some story about an animatronic statue of Philip K. Dick that went missing and they eventually found it in some airport baggage room years later or something.