Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedro VC

Lucifer's Rising

Hi all, this is my new project =P

Features:

- Various new weapons, including chainsaws with coupled chainguns (or vice-versa), quad shotguns, double plasma rifles....
- Some new enemies (i'm trying to not use the overused RR67 bestiary....)
- 3D Floors, dynamic lights and various GzDoom features.
- 32 maps with unstoppable carnage and action.
- Much gore.

Plot:

It's 2444 and basically, you are a dead marine, ressurected by UAC and turned in a super weapon/zombie/marine/robot with super powers. And sure, the demons escape from hell and start a new apocalypse. With everyone in deeply shit, and no chance to stop the invasion, the only chance to save the wor[size 10 . 666³³³]L[/size]d is go down in hell, kill the 4 hell's kings (Baal, Belial, Astaroth & Asmodeus), and after, the Devil himself.....

Screenshots:

Soon a playable demo.

This is looking Cool! My only beef is the giant-ass screenshots :P

Looks very promising. I suggest you lower the resolution of those pics as they are a bit too big(4th screenshot takes forever to load).

For those sloped, warning-striped blocks in the second screenshot, I think it'd look better if the stripes on the side were parallel to the slope.

Pedro VC said:

With everyone in deeply shit, and no chance to stop the invasion, the only chance to save the word is go down in hell...

"To save the WORD"? =P I suppose you meant "worLd"! ;)

Joking aside, screenshots look good. Keep up the godo job! :)

More cramped, rectangular corridors. The textures look like they clash to me, especially shot 4. Sorry, but this doesn't do much for me. :/

Gez said:

For those sloped, warning-striped blocks in the second screenshot, I think it'd look better if the stripes on the side were parallel to the slope.

I say flip the right side's hazard stripes to be symmetrical with the left's. I.e. \\\ ///
Regardless, it's a step up for the texture. Nice work!

Khorus said:

More cramped, rectangular corridors. The textures look like they clash to me, especially shot 4. Sorry, but this doesn't do much for me. :/

I hope animation makes up for the clash mentioned but what I see is what looks to be misaligned rock texture between the first two waterfalls.

Azamael said:

Pedro VC, you really want to done 32 levels? its too hard and long work.

If he's motivated and has plenty of enough time to make 32 maps then let him :P

The wad have a complex plot, and i think it's better to do 32 small-medium maps than a 8 episode with enormous maps. And yes, i have time and i'm very motivated =D

Philnemba said:

If he's motivated and has plenty of enough time to make 32 maps then let him :P

If he alone its take 2.5-3 years of his time. But he will try, may be he was lucky and work hard he will done it

Great lighting.

Did you use any special effects for the lighting? Or is it just different light levels? I find GZDoom to be terrible at lighting and I've pretty much disregarded it as part of the detailing altogether.

Holy shit, i forgot to release the old demo here.
But anyway, probably in July, or august, there will be a new demo with 9 maps released.

Here, pics of all maps

Map 01 -

Map 02 -

Suggestions and criticism will be welcome.