Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I like a cup of tea now and then, though most varieties taste the same to me, so I don't have any real preferences in that sense.

I don't like sugar in my tea, though, but a teaspoon of honey can help sooth a sore throat. I can't drink the shit as hot as most of the other tea drinkers I know, either. Diluting it with enough milk cools it down, so that's sort of a solution.

Scet said:

I usually have to wait a good 20-30 minutes after it's served. Everyone seems to think I'm nuts though, as they all down it right away. If I did that I wouldn't be able to taste anything for a week(I know, I've tried). Maybe they don't have any taste left?

I have to wait about 10-15 minutes, I know most people drink it right away but I just don't see how thats possible, maybe they have a leather toungue?

Tea is my absolute primary means of sustenance. Without it I can barely function - yes, I know that's a bad state to be in. :(

Tea is fine but I prefer other infusions, such as chamomile, lemon verbena (a South American shrub) or peppermint. I prefer to apply a bit of brown sugar, in any case. Also, orange-flavored tea is pretty nice.

The way I like my coffee: plain. Replace coffee beans with a tea bag and brewing with tossing the bag in a cup of hot water.

I don't drink tea nearly as much as coffee, but for that reason it's more of a treat. I make it similarly to the way I like my coffee, except I replace the sugar with honey. I like all the usual types, black, green, chai, Earl Grey, etc., but I have this one blend that I like the most (so far): green tea with orange, passion fruit, and jasmine.

Mr. Freeze said:

I don't drink tea. I'm American, thank you very much.

You're funny.

Drinking fruity decaf green tea with vanilla creamer out of my 24 oz. mug right now. Feels good, man.

Danarchy said:

Drinking fruity decaf green tea with vanilla creamer out of my 24 oz. mug right now. Feels good, man.

Even your tea is faggy.

I was never that big of a tea drinker tell I moved to the south. Now I drink southern style sweet tea just about every day. Milo's is the best sweet tea I have found so far, due to the fact that they don't use high fructose corn syrup. Mc'Donalds has some great tea also. I don't think you can get it outside of the south though.

Megalyth said:
I make it similarly to the way I like my coffee, except I replace the sugar with honey.

I do it the other way around, tea (or similar infusions) with sugar and coffee with honey. To me, tea has a smoother taste, and so does sugar. Coffee and honey are stronger and thus mix well. In both cases, the tastes tend to combine without drowning each other.

Danarchy said:

fruity decaf green tea with vanilla creamer

What is this I don't even ??????

spicyjack said:

Black tea, using zavarka and hot water from a samovar.

Russian tea is both art and science. Don't believe? Now you will.

The part about using a samovar in America is hilarious.

myk said:

Coffee and honey are stronger and thus mix well. In both cases, the tastes tend to combine without drowning each other.

True. I've also used honey in coffee when I don't have any sugar. Either way, I use them sparingly. Much like too much sugar masks the natural coffee taste for me, too much honey makes tea taste like honey.

Technician said:

Even your tea is faggy.

At least I'm sipping on tea instead of cum, like you. Haters gonna hate.

Skeletor said:

Computer.

Earl Grey, hot.

I believe you would then be presented with a warmed-up English peer, possibly from the 19th century.

Chinese Tea like "Longjing" and "Bi Luo Chun" is what I always like to drink, I will drink chinese tea when doing some max run on doom to reduced stress.

lol I seldom drink Earl Grey Tea, but Chai is definetly what I like to drink besides Chinese tea. I usually put 1 packet of sugar, too much sugar put leds the taste sucks since it's too sweet!

Aliotroph? said:

The part about using a samovar in America is hilarious.

Why funny?

I know quite a few restaurants in San Diego that serve tea from a samovar. Not only in Russian restaurants, but in Persian/Iranian restaraunts as well.

spicyjack said:

Why funny?

I know quite a few restaurants in San Diego that serve tea from a samovar. Not only in Russian restaurants, but in Persian/Iranian restaraunts as well.

Because it's hilarious:

In North America, charcoal-burning samovars can be used exactly the same way we use them in Russia, except, perhaps, that you should warn each participant of the garden-party, preferably in written form, about the dangers of scalding themselves. Otherwise, some ignorant bastard might sue your pants off, should s/he touch the samovar in the wrong place.

Though things must be getting bad up here if Canadians are lumped in with Americans too. :p