Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cbronson

New Carmageddon

Did you see this?
carmageddon.com
I haven't been so excited about a game announcement since Doom 3 was announced! Seriously!
So I wonder, any Carmageddon fans here?

SHITJUSTGOTREAL.JPG

REAL EDIT: Why does the TDR 2000 page have "We don't talk about this"? I thought it was pretty fun.

They didn't develop it. I never played it either. Apparently it's more of a violent racing game than it is a free roam game with a near infinite time limit. Plus the missions are even more annoying.

All I know is I'm excited, been wanting a Carmageddon 4 for a long time. I think this game would make sense on consoles, considering GTA. But I hope PC is done justice since the series was originally PC to begin with.

This is great news. Will probably be the only racing game made after the year 2000, that I'd buy. It's also cool to see the original team working on it, and not some branch of EA. *Cough* Red Alert *cough*.

Yeah, in TDR2000 you could get a maximum of four minutes, regardless of how many pedestrians you killed. And every other level you had missions to complete. But that didn't stop me of playing it like hell :)

Anyway, I'm glad they got the old team back on development.

I wonder if you'll be able to run over babies and children in this one. GTA never let me do that. Maybe this one will?

As long as they bring back "I was in the war!" and killing the flagman at the start. The pratcam was also great fun in the first game.

First seeing the thread title, I was thinking of the game Auto Assault and got excited. Now, not so much. Still interested, though.

Yeah - I imagine I'll end up lumbered with a zombie version as well, but the gameplay is fun.