Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andy Olivera

The DooMed Speed Demos Archive returns!

Okay, the last two Ronge demos will be up next week, and the MM2 Tyson is now correctly attributed to vdgg. I wonder how that happened...:-)

I think there is a little mistake in this last update - dew's pl2 entry should be map28, not 29.

ah, yes. that's probably because of my usual textfile mess, it says 'Plutonia 2 - map 29 - The Bloodwall (by Eternal)', because i used map29 as a template and forgot to change that one number. sorry.

Of course, we know them. The time of ExM8 is excluded on episode demos for Ultimate doom, but the time is included on TAS demos.

About this page, Hi Jango's record excludes E3M8 time, but the other regular (non-TAS) records includes E3M8 time. I don't know why you listed the records including ExM8 time. You should fix them.

Tatsurd: I include the ExM8 times partially to keep them comparable to the TAS times, but mostly because the exclusion of them doesn't make sense. Why even bother recording it if it's not going to be included in the final time?

Funnily enough, it hadn't resulted in any changing of the order until you reminded me of Hi Jango's demo, which now appears :03 slower instead of :03 faster. I realize it's contrary to the way it's done at the Compet-N, but the DSDA isn't keeping score, so I don't see any harm in displaying the total time. The files are still named according to Compet-N guidelines.

My scythe TASes was recorded using GlBoom+ 2.5.0.2.
BTW why there's no 'Retro' dq 5:55 ? Jongo's 30pl1337 and pl25-014 are missing too.

Akse: Fixed and added(not sure how I missed the retroeps run). Thanks!

We have a healthy 132 demos this week, more than half of them new. Also, I took another shot at fixing the stats on the Players page, so they should be correct.

sorting all the tnt demos seems like huge fun! :)
small mistake: kimo's new demo should be under pl2, not plutonia

29 demos this week. The Requiem archive has been updated with the third rebuild of MAP21(thanks Ryback!) and the tables now include Xit's two demos that utilized that WAD.