• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Baron-Of-Hell

Nightmare Demon?

Originally posted by Fredrik
So put a bundle of stealth archviles into Doom 3057 :D

Yes. You will start in the center of a room with no weapons or ammo, filled with stealth archviles :D

Originally posted by Maonth

Yes. You will start in the center of a room with no weapons or ammo, filled with stealth archviles :D

Sounds like Vrack 3 =D

well, the stealthies are ok except they only seem to reappear when right next to you, which is a bit unfair imo.

I mean, last time a a Mancubus emerged like 6 units away giving me just enought time to say 'oh shit not nearly enough time to move' before I was squashed

*pritch was squashed by a Mancubus

Originally posted by Maonth
speaking of the stealth monsters. I wonder why they are so hated?

Gee, that's a tough one.

Anything that is totally invisible until it either damages you or you randomly shoot it is a pain.

Stealth monster are awesome, if they're used the right way.

Yeah, but everybody has a habit of sticking them in random places all over the map (if they do decide to use them).

Originally posted by Lüt
Yeah, but everybody has a habit of sticking them in random places all over the map (if they do decide to use them).

Those are faggot level authors.

Those are faggot level authors.

Or could it be a faggot feature?

* mysterious music plays

Originally posted by Lüt
Or could it be a faggot feature?

* mysterious music plays

Nah

* super mario bros fanfare plays

Originally posted by Lüt
Millennium has nightmare imps.

I came up with the idea before I heard of the Doom64 nightmare imps though, so it's still an original idea.

And Millennium's are cooler :P

Originally posted by The Unknown
Doom should have Doom64 sprites :P

Heh... the Arachnotron and the former humans look better in Doom64 but that's it.

Heh... the Arachnotron and the former humans look better in Doom64 but that's it.

ARE YOU HI MOTHAFUCKA!? :P

Seriously though... da marines look dumb.. they all look EXACTLY alike except their pants and shirt are different! They even have da same looking weapons! BORING AND REPETITIVE!

The Imp..... it's a tossup! I think if they combined da doom64 imp with da doom2 one it would look awesome!

The demon.... FUCKIN ILL YO! Demon's are NOT suppossed to look Pink and cute, like lil faggots! They should look massive, fearsome, and deadly like in doom64!

The spectre.... AWESOME! Fades out when it sees you, fades in when it dies, has glowing eyes! VERY NICE!

Lost soul... looks nice, especially da flames, but once again... a combination of da doom2 and doom64 one would look awesome!

Cacodemon... looks like a doom2 PE! Didn't like dat shit!

Hell Knight/Baron Of hell.... see demon statements above, yo!

Arachnotron... fuckin awesome.... just like da demon, it ain't cute no more! :D

Pain Elemental..... HOLY SHIT! FUCKIN AWESOME! Da old PE looked like shit, was easy as fuck to kill, and made some STUPID fuckin sounds! Da new one looks scary as fuck, has sounds like somethin from an EVIL sick fuckin place, and shoots TWO LOST SOULS, which WILL DAMAGE you A LOT if you think "HMMM! Just like in doom2 if I stand right next to it, da lost souls wil explode and not hurt me,and i can rip da bitch apart cuz it can't hurt me directly... da PE will be harmless!"

................. BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WRONG! Try dat in doom64.... I DARE YOU!

Mancubus..... looks much more realistic and muscular... HOLY SHIT he has legs! But his death frames need more animations!

Cyberdemon... for those of you cumtwats who think dat doom2 one looks better, when it looks like he's hobblin across da FUCKIN screen like his leg is broken, or he's got a dick stuck up his ass... please drown yourself IMMEDIATELY in da nearest toxic lake, you dillipidated sacks of snail spittle! :P

Seriously though... da only frames I like on da doom2 one are da firing ones... and his sounds SUCKED!!! In doom64, he looks MASSIVE, not like a midget, Has awesome BELLOWING, ECHOING sounds! And all of his frames look AWESOME AND SMOOTH... especially da death ones!!!! He looks like he's lumbering thru da rooms hell bent on rippin your fuckin face off! AWESOME AS FUCK!

Mother Demon: very nicely detailed! Her death frames are really awesome! She's kinda easy for a last boss, but she still has da potential to really fuck you up!

Edit: HEH! True dat fredrik, mah nigga! :P

hehehehe, teh fredrik icon of sin is teh funniest ting I've ever seen, mostly cos the hair is even better than Romero's at the time :)

Originally posted by pritch
hehehehe, teh fredrik icon of sin is teh funniest ting I've ever seen, mostly cos the hair is even better than Romero's at the time :)

Must make a WAD with it...

Originally posted by pritch
yes do it now, right now, RATHER THAN POSTING ;)

Actually, I think it would be a cool thing to put in FreeDoom.