Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JavaGuy

Nothing important

Anybody ever see Space Ghost Coast to Coast (before they added in vulgarity)? Whenever I see Zaldron, I think of Moltar. This isn't important, but hopefully it will stick in your minds every time YOU see Zaldron.

I haven't seen it, so I'll still picture Zaldron as Zelda's evil twin brother with a robotic arm/penis.

For some totally strange reason I picture the heresiarch when I think of Zaldron.

I used to picture Zaldron as this cloaked, sorcerer-like figure (not unlike the heresiarch).
But now I can't help thinking about Zaldron as a guy with a purple cap on his head and big staring eyes (goddamn fish avatar!).

heh, only last night I got my first pics of Zaldron, partially completing my knowldge of what most members look like.

I'm waiting on orion.

Heheh, I still picture him as heresiarch though, with me as avatar-lifter...

What does the fish-heresiarch look like?

Originally posted by JavaGuy
Anybody ever see Space Ghost Coast to Coast (before they added in vulgarity)? Whenever I see Zaldron, I think of Moltar. This isn't important, but hopefully it will stick in your minds every time YOU see Zaldron.

Hahhaahahaahahh
SG Coast to Coast rocks. Amazing what people does with free time and a bunch of recycled frames.

Originally posted by pritch
I'm waiting on orion.

I actually need a pic for my site update. I have no clue of how to get one though, my friend has a scanner, but he can't get it to work. I'd also need a pic before all else... another problem.

Originally posted by Archvile64
For some totally strange reason I picture the heresiarch when I think of Zaldron.

I think of the time he sent me the image of his face pressed against the scanner.

*shudders*

Originally posted by Lüt
I think of the time he sent me the image of his face pressed against the scanner.

*shudders*

If I recall correctly, you scared the fuck out of me with the same kind of stuff.

time... such a wonderfull thing, yet's it's soo dangerous if you have too much of it.

Originally posted by Zaldron
If I recall correctly, you scared the fuck out of me with the same kind of stuff.

True, but you started it :P

I'll have to re-do mine anyhow, now that my scanner will work in XP.

Well if you had a haircut you'd look fine I'm sure. But with your hair you would use your strength, like Samson, and with it your spamming skillz :P

Originally posted by Fredrik
No I'm John Romero damnit!

except he got his gay hair cut...

Normal pics of me are usually enough to scare people off.

MVAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
SCARE people with pics of YOU!?
HEHEHEHEOMIGOD!!!!

You look too damn cute to be scary.

Hmm, speaking of scary people, I wonder what the-window-fucker looks like..

I mean the DOOM Romero.

Yeah, I remember that pic - you should've looked a little less 'angry' if you wanted to be a Doom Romero lookalike.