Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
disentomb

My DooM 2 Jumpmaze Map

thanks :D and yeah that part is tough to figure out. you need to scale the blue torches and get on both of the pillars on the front of the island. once you hit both switches from the two pillars, you then go to the small stairway located on the backside of the island, and hit the switch that is now available. then, the ground caves in on the front of the island, unveiling a cave you need to venture through :) sounds complicated but its awesome lol

Thanks. I've completed it and I can honestly say that it was awesome and very fun to play. The final puzzle is a bit too easy in my opinion though.

this map is for a school project, in which I have to present next week, so I had to rush that last part. thats why its so cheesey compaired to the rest.

thanks again, I really appreciate it

I couldn't get past the first room, and in puzzle maps whoever knows if its because you can't figure it out, or because of some unintended incompatibility glitch or bug or something. In zdoom 2.5, shot the switch, pressed spacebar everywhere, then quit and deleted the map.

gggmork said:

I couldn't get past the first room, and in puzzle maps whoever knows if its because you can't figure it out, or because of some unintended incompatibility glitch or bug or something. In zdoom 2.5, shot the switch, pressed spacebar everywhere, then quit and deleted the map.

Dude...there's a door.

Maybe it doesn't work in zdoom 2.5. I was in a confined room with a bunch of pillars. One spot on the floor had 1/4 of a teleport texture that didn't do anything, and there was a switch way up that couldn't be activated. Sure didn't see a door.

gggmork said:

Maybe it doesn't work in zdoom 2.5. I was in a confined room with a bunch of pillars. One spot on the floor had 1/4 of a teleport texture that didn't do anything, and there was a switch way up that couldn't be activated. Sure didn't see a door.

Look to the right of the switch.

gggmork said:

It's for gzdoom.

gggmork said:

Oh. Disregard me, I suck cocks.

no problem, its my fault. Im new to providing useful information that people would need in order to play maps properly, which would be the readme file Ive included in the download. I take full responsibility for the problem you had.

Thank You :)