• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TimeOfDeath

Alien Vendetta demos [-complevel 2]

Memfis said:

Alien Vendetta
MAP01 UV-Max in 1:05

Just got around to watching this one; great job! I love watching these tight optimization efforts. :)

Thanks! It is still slow at times though (I guess I shouldn't use the chaingun), so something like 1:02 should be possible. Not sure about sub 1 min.

Paska said:

Alien Vendetta
Map29
UV -Fast
Time: 7:56

Yey!

Lol, you elicited quite a fast response from TOD. :)

eternal slumber said:

av map26 -fast 18:10

That was simply amazing. Possibly one of the greatest demos I've ever watched. Is this "eternal slumber" TOD's new account? The textfile says this demo is by TOD.

1ntru said:

That was simply amazing. Possibly one of the greatest demos I've ever watched. Is this "eternal slumber" TOD's new account? The textfile says this demo is by TOD.

It's one of his old alternate accounts (search for his old posts).

eternal slumber said:

av map27 max 22:23

i feel like quitting playing doom.

j4rio said:

av map 27 uvmax 21:30

Haha, amazing demo, congrats on your time. If I know ToD well, he is already working on a run to beat yours. :P

"Also thanks to natt for telling me about -maxdemo, so I could record a demo bigger than 128KB."

what does this mean?

thanks a lot but sounds strange to me, I never used it, neither for my 28min long max demos
will use it with a max 300-400 in case I plan 20min+ from now then, just to be sure o.ò

Don't worry about it. Size limit is present only in vanilla, chocolate doom and doom2+.

MAP02 Pacifist in 1:41

MAP03 seems to be possible too if you can somehow survive in that room with 6 chaingunners (lucky infighting?) and then do the glide really quickly.

ap02-141.zip

heh, did the arch-viles kill themselves with their blast damage in that small room with a cyber? That's amusing. And great demo ofc. :)