Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BilboHicks

ScoreDoom 3.0 and ScoreDoomST 0.97c2R5 Released

ScoreDoom and ScoreDoomST have both received major updates. This includes major bug fixes and gameplay enhancements, and full dynamic light support for the add-on pack. The add-on pack has been reworked to be much more in the spirit of Doom. Please visit scoredoom.com for full details.

Mmm, pure gravy. Though the lighting effects are, dare I say - not as impressive as Eternity.

Edit: I meant Skulltag, but Eternity's lightning is practically euphoric. This is however, still gravy. (Boss Rush mode, is... well... 'boss').

Scoredoom & ScoredoomST have both received patch releases. Download them, especially if you play with the add-on pack.
more info on 'news' at scoredoom.com

@sector666: your requested changes are in.

@gun_psycho: thanks for the heads up on the add-on pack bugs. When I update the credits, will emphasize your QA help :-) A lot of stuff would of slipped through the cracks, without your feedback.

Man, I hate updating the add-on pack & hi score server tables, so I'm done, unless anything really showstopping is found.

@blackvoid: glad you like the mod :-) Hopefully the sdglefs.pk3 is stable for you. I have gotten crashes with it, but my system needs to be reinstalled anyways, as its been unstable since I had to deal with a rootkit awhile back.

@BilboHicks -

I actually had no crashes at all... then again, I run 3 separate computers, all with completely different specs. A 2002ish (most advanced thing it can run Warcraft 3 in terms of specs), Windows XP with source port galore is what I'm using now... come to think of it, I'll get down to the technical stats later, but I never got a crash! And yeah, even my friend agrees, that if you keep this up, it's another good multiplayer addition - that's always welcomed.

ScoreDoom 3.0 r2 (Add-on Pack included)
(Use the Add-on Pack for nearly 300 new enemies, new powerups and Boss Rush)

It is shame what where no option for download your port without these fucking 70 MB of extra crap.

Hitherto said:

It is shame what where no option for download your port without these fucking 70 MB of extra crap.

I used to separate the add-on pack from the main download. But it was just easier this way for me, since I figure most people are off 56k modems by now.