Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

Prank Call Legend dead.

I don't know if you guys know about this or much less care about this. But this man has brought me joy in my life and maybe by me mentioning him someone else might get some joy out of it too.

Frank Neal Garrett died July 3rd. If you don't know who Frank Garrett is..He is a man in Stillwell Oklahoma who ran a Pole Barn Building company named Duncan Construction. He was discovered in 2008. He has been pranked since 2008 until here recently when he passed. He became a very popular victim because of his age (He was 74 i think 74 or 75)and his foul mouth. Almost everyone in the Prank Call Community has used his soundboard. Here's some info.

Original Calls to Frank (AKA Duncan).
http://www.youtube.com/results?search=Search&resnum=0&oi=spell&search_query=Original+Calls+to+Duncan&spell=1&suggested_categories=23&sa=X

Heres one of my favorite calls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYHANLPObMc

After he had died people from the Prank Call Community signed his guestbook honoring him and thanking him for all the laughs throughout the years.

If you guys like the links I have posted I will post more of my favorites.

I'd watch it if my internet wasn't chained down by dial-up. But it sounds funny. I remember watching videos on YouTube of all these guys using Hank Hill sound boards from King of The Hill prank calling all of these people.

LOL, one of the funniest quotes I have ever heard on YouTube :
[Phone conversation at Wal-Mart]
Cashier : Hi, thank you for calling Wal-Mart this is Carlos speaking how may I help you?

Hank Hill : Carlos? Is that you?

Cashier : Yea it's me.

Hank Hill : Oh, so how was your weekend?

Cashier : My weekend? My weekend was great!

Hank Hill : You do some shoping?

Cashier : Yea I did.

Hank Hill : So... are you Chinese or Japanese?

Cashier : I'm Rhetorician.

LOL I couldn't get enough of that! **

Csonicgo said:

Bart Simpson leaves behind a rich legacy.

I wish they would cancel that show already. There's no recovering from that movie.

888mikem888 said:

I wish they would cancel that show already. There's no recovering from that movie.

There's no recovering from the past fifteen years or so of the obnoxious same-old, same-old.

Technician said:

There's no recovering from the past fifteen years or so of the obnoxious same-old, same-old.

True, but they have a new writer for the series ever since the movie. He's just unbearable. The new episodes ruined the entire series for me, period.

I've been watching the simpsons episodes right from season 1 lately and I can't see how the last dozen or so seasons are as terrible as everybody seems to think they are. Are they less funny overall? Perhaps. But they're not horrible, and I don't think they deserve the bad reputation they appear to have.

Csonicgo said:

Bart Simpson leaves behind a rich legacy.

I know, right, I came in to this thread thinking "Oh no, Bart Simpson is dead?"

Mr. T said:

Am I the only person who thought "Oh no, Kerpal is dead!!"?

I was looking for Abtar quite honestly. That man has a daughter with a mean kick :P