Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ribo Zurai

What Happened to Deus Vult II?

For so long I've been searching for a new update of that amazing project. But it seems that the wad has drown in forgetness. What happened to DVII? Was it canceled?

The therapy sessions Huy Pham's been going through to help him overcome his cock fixation take up most of his time so he hasn't really had a chance to work on it.

Shit! We need to start these kinds of threads more often.

[EDIT] And I just realized what this map is. Yep, seems that my previous fears about it were in vain. This is gonna be awesome. :)

Pro tip Mr Pham...

Forget about Doom mapping. Just take a few of those screenshots down to your local art gallery and get them framed and put on display.

If anyone still appreciates art out there, you'll get paid heaps of money, which is a bonus, coz we all know that therapy is expensive.

Doom Marine said:
<his image>

...okay I'm stunned, this is brillant. And I'm really glad to see you're not dead. *double thumbs up*

Wow! If the automaps alone are great works of art, I can't even imagine how amazing the experience of the actual levels will be

I am wondering the same thing , there is so many people with the same name , let's hope it's not him , i wanted to play the rest of the map's ,ive been playing doom for years , and huy's map's are the best i have ever played from the doom community , if it is huy pham, may he rest in peace,i thank him for sharing his work with all of us.

demonoid said:

I am wondering the same thing , there is so many people with the same name , let's hope it's not him , i wanted to play the rest of the map's ,ive been playing doom for years , and huy's map's are the best i have ever played from the doom community , if it is huy pham, may he rest in peace,i thank him for sharing his work with all of us.

R.I.P. COCK MONGLER 1986-2011

dutch devil said:

I wonder how that looks ingame. The mapshot looks impressive, a work of art.

It's just as amazing in game as it is in the overhead shot.

jointritual said:

Impressive layout although its a shame it'll probably be OTT in terms of monster count.

IIRC, in the previous Deus Vult II revisited thread, Huy said his tastes in gameplay changed over time and that he wanted to decrease the amount of slaughter-fests, with the exception of the final hell episode.

I think this new map might one of the first maps, if not, THE first in the set, so I don't think it would be overloaded with monsters like the later maps will be.

well that's good to hear he's not dead , this fool did not write the news, take it up with the news broadcaster ,i just read the news my self , i seen the page on the internet , and shared the link , and the question in the forum was , what happened to deus vault ll !

Use3D said:

Instead of Hondas, Doom Marine rices out Doom maps.

this pothead's clearly jealous cause his map's not getting any attention

I haven't released anything since 2007 so I'm not sure what you're getting at, besides it was a compliment.