Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

What are some odd/cool talents you have?

The title pretty much sums it up, what kind of odd/cool talents do you have?

I know how to moonwalk forwards and backwards.

I have perfect pitch. Really comes in handy when making music and helping others to do the same.

Technician said:

I am a useless human being who possesses nothing to impact society.

Your posts contain lolz. This statement is therefore inaccurate.

I can sort of dislodge my thumbs, my buddies have always said it looks creepy. I can bend back my fingers about, uh, 100 degrees? I can play songs with my head by drumming my chin or forehead and making slight movements with my jaw, while having my mouth open. I can rotate my shoulders/torso sharply, useful in a tight crowd. I think that's all I can think of.

I can force process really wierd thoughts and ideas, I can creep people out very easily, scare them etc, I am good at making an really akward/uncomfortable atmosphere, I have really special personality/personalities

I'm fairly adept at pissing people off. Without resorting to trolling, even.

I'm also fairly adept at getting pissed off. Because fuck building a good webpage in Visual Studio only for Tripod to only recognize and post the HTML header portion of the file and ignore everything else.

I can program and learn it quickly. It's nothing special among real programmers at all, but I'd say it's something I'm proficient on. But it's not my job to program, so I don't know anything advanced and tedious like GUI applications or intelligent whatever algorithms. But I really enjoy programming if it's given to me as an assignment or project.

For this reason, I didn't choose a programming career: I didn't want to be drowned in too much of a nice and comfortable thing.

I can ride a unicycle both forward and backward.

I can post.

I think it's like 9 years ago since I last posted here. This is amazing. Well, to me

I can swallow a flaming cotton ball.

I can shoot a game of pool one-handed. Yes, my right arm has a perfect stroke. :/

I am a useless human being who possesses nothing to impact society.

This.

Also, I can play the clarinet and accordion, draw, program, and play songs on my teeth like a xylophone.

Phoenix said:

I can post.

I think it's like 9 years ago since I last posted here. This is amazing. Well, to me

Welcome back!

I'm really, really good at holding pancake fundraising events.
I'm a natural smelt fisherman.
I sneeze whenever I'm sexually aroused after 10pm.

I can cheer up absolutely anybody in meatspace and get them talking to me, and yet I can't sell shit. Sales and HR people are scared of and confused by me.

i can inhale the byproduct of an herbal substance by stimulating the particles of said substance