Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
C30N9

Ouch....

Not to be mean, but... That's pretty funny. But he's probably pretty busted up, but probably not dead unless the horse really pounded his head in.

GOOOOOOAAAALLLLLLLLL

Anyway, he's probably banged up a bit, but most likely not dead. From the looks of it, the horse ran into him but didn't quite go over him. If anything, falling into the camera man may have done more damage than the horse.

Horses usually weight 840 lbs to 2,200 lbs depending on what kind of horse it is so getting trampled by one is pretty serious.

Clonehunter said:

Not to be mean, but... That's pretty funny.

Everybody thought like that at first.

@Craigs: That's what I'm afraid of.

But did the horse run over him or run into him? I couldn't see if it actually trampled him. Looked more like it ran into him pretty hard.

It happens so fast I can't tell. To me, it looks like the horse ran into him, but not exactly trampled him. I don't know.

The loud "CLACK!" as the horse hits him is a little disconcerting. Though that could be just the sound of the mic hitting the camera as it flies out of his hand. Happens so fast that it's difficult to tell.

But I guess some people would find watching someone getting hit by a truck funny.

Sadly, I know people who find this sort of stuff hilarious. Watching a video of the 80's earthquake that his Cali in my physical science class, footage of a bridge collapsing, no doubt killing people, was hilarious to them.

Eh, he's probably okay. At most, getting run over by a horse does like 5-6 damage, and it will just knock you unconscious.

Danarchy said:

Eh, he's probably okay. At most, getting run over by a horse does like 5-6 damage, and it will just knock you unconscious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Davison

However, I have heard that this guy was OK and even got up and carried on addressing the camera. Mind you, I don't have any reliable sources on that.