but for some reason my voice sounds really cute and innocent over a microphone

phobosdeimos1 said:

You sound fine to me.

phobosdeimos1 said:

x3AC-GTAYDY

I'm 18, which isn't young (maybe compared to some of you old folk),

Sad to say, but unless you get yourself one of those expensive "professional" microphones, that's going to be what happens. "Cheaper" ones tend to fail at picking up bass very well. Your voice sounds fine, though. If you're recording in audacity, try using the compressor effect. It'll help avoid situations like the beginning of this video where the volume is... over-loud, for the lack of remembering a more professional term for the item in question. It also irons out spots that are too quiet. Kind of like normalize, but better. Of course this is only really useful for voice tracks as I imagine it'd mess with game audio and music pretty badly.

Work in progress. Playing with Doom Builder 2 and importing custom content from realm667. Tell us what you think.

After nearly a decade without doom I got prboom plus today and made a random e1m1 speedrun ;). Far from perfect but ok for 1 hour playing since years i think.

UV-Max playthrough all episodes will follow in the next weeks.

Alphawolf: Great slideshow, alot more fun to watch than most, and the custom content actually works pretty well in the screens. If I'd of seen that when Doom 2 was released it would of blown my mind. I'm not a fan of the hi-res textures though but that's just a personal preference as I think if the textures are hi-res the sprites should also be.

tm512 said:

Quick alpha test of my client-server netcode with brit10.wad. "Groovy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoQvpV-FfoE

EDIT: God damn how do I get it embedded. D:

On your video at Youtube site, click on share button.

Something like this should come up (Probably you know this :P but for better instructions). You see what I'm highlighting? Copy this (I think you can't, you will copy all the link), write here in your post the "{yt}" and "{/yt}" brackets with replacing "{" with "[" (in my post it will think I'm publishing one). Now put the code without the full link and slashes between those 2. Hope this helps!

If you don't understand, quote someone here posted his video and check the link ;).

C30N9 said:

"{yt}" and "{/yt}"

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks. I thought it would be something like [youtube] since that's what some other forum software uses.

here's a quick vid of a Doom RPG I was making.
Don't comment on the battle sprites please, i was just using that sprite as a base, so don't knock it.

Also, i just found this out, very bad sound sync. I dunno what happened. i hate screen recorders on laggy comps...

Decent game of Judas23 I played against Humanbones last night using Odamex 0.5.4