Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zinkuz

Copying Entries (HELP PLSSS)

So, few weeks earlier i was creating, well reediting doom 2 maps all 32 of em. It was cool, and the i installed XWE and it was very easy to add patches from wad to wad. For example i select Patches, Floors from PL2.wad and copy them to my Copy of Doom2.wad it was realy easy, the right click (add to Texture and add Patch Names) but now when i want to copy my patches to my wad it says `no entries were copied` WTF pls Help me. Im sure i used XWE116

Yeah but with XWE it was soo easy and fast and with Slade i need to learn everything all again

Using XWE:
When ever I compile textures, I highlight the ones I want, then click save as. That way I can save them to a separate folder. Then when it's time to add them, go to patches then at the top click the entries menu and just pick load. Open the file you saved the patches to, Highlight all the ones you want and Load em'. Once that's done Add to Patches and Add to Textures.

I agree with Gez, use SLADE, Its way better.

SLADE is almost exactly like XWE in its current state, you won't have to 'learn everything all over again'.

Ok i got everything now thanx for inspiring using Slade :D, but im still curious why i cannot copy with XWE