Favrouit Game

well which one is ti  

15 members have voted

1. 1. well which one is ti

• Ultimate DOOM
    • DOOM2
    • Red faction
    • Return to castile Wolfenstein

Well, seeing as how this is Doomworld....what exactly were you expecting us to vote?

Originally posted by Revenant
You dont have to vote for doom if you dont want

No, that's not my point. My point is most of us probably wouldn't be here if we wouldn't vote Doom, et al. as our first choice.

Originally posted by Archvile64
Well, seeing as how this is Doomworld....what exactly were you expecting us to vote?

Beaten to it, once again.....

Return to Castle Wolfenstien was more entertaining to me than any of the others. Hence, my vote....

If RtCW wasn't on the list, I would've chosen Doom 2.

Originally posted by Lament
What the fuck is red faction?

Thats what I want to know....

RtCW if the Doom games hadn't been on the list.

Oh, and everyone who voted for anything else than Doom don't belong on these forums, GET OUT! j/k :-P

Hexen and Heretic are close enough to Doom to be talked about on this site.

Hexen and Heretic are close enough to Doom to be talked about on this site.

You don't need to remind me, I've got eyes y'know.

Originally posted by Dark-tenshi
why red faction is on the list?where is my hexen @#%$!

Red faction is on there because it just came up in my mind and i was reading about it in a mag.Sorry i diddent put Hexen on the list.

Originally posted by Lament
What the fuck is red faction?

It's a gay wannabe doom First Person Shooter.Your a miner, and you go on strike. (bah). It's a real doom wanna be.

Ok Dude you cant spell for shit. Return to CASTLE Wolfenstein.AND you spelled it backwards. You must be a first grade drop-out.

Revenant! Have you no brain!?

I already posted a "Favourite Demons" thread and what do you do? You make another "Favourite Demons" thread!

I already posted a "Favourite Game" thread and what do you do? You make another "Favourite Game" thread!

If you can't think of anything new to post then don't post at all!

GO AWAY!

Oh, Red Faction is a shit game, nobody buy it!

Originally posted by AdAmIzEr
Ok Dude you cant spell for shit. Return to CASTLE Wolfenstein.AND you spelled it backwards. You must be a first grade drop-out.

Fuck You! You shouldn't pick on people because they can't spell as good as other people! Besides i was typing really fast and made some mistakes you stipid idiot! Do you think you're perfect?

It's a game on pc.

WHOA REALLY? THE REVELATION IS STARTLING!

Originally posted by Baron-Of-Hell
Revenant! Have you no brain!?

I already posted a "Favourite Demons" thread and what do you do? You make another "Favourite Demons" thread!

I already posted a "Favourite Game" thread and what do you do? You make another "Favourite Game" thread!

If you can't think of anything new to post then don't post at all!

GO AWAY!

Buddy, it's not like when you posted those topics they were totally original ideas.

Fuck You! You shouldn't pick on people because they can't spell as good as other people! Besides i was typing really fast and made some mistakes you stipid idiot! Do you think you're perfect?

Wow.

First of all, when you have that many mistakes, it's either because A) You're careless and lazy, or B) You're a retard. Everywhere, people blame it on the fact that they were typing fast. Shut the fuck up and learn to spell.

Second of all, if you can't take people laughing at you or making fun of you or insulting you and other such shit, then you are gonna be in for some trouble. Both on this site, and in real life(tm).

Wow.

First of all, when you have that many mistakes, it's either because A) You're careless and lazy, or B) You're a retard. Everywhere, people blame it on the fact that they were typing fast. Shut the fuck up and learn to spell.

Second of all, if you can't take people laughing at you or making fun of you or insulting you and other such shit, then you are gonna be in for some trouble. Both on this site, and in real life(tm).

Leave me alone ok! I'm only thirteen ok!

Buddy, it's not like when you posted those topics they were totally original ideas.

Yeah I know but I wouldn't have posted a "Favourite Demons" or "Favourite Games" post if there was already one on the same page! I mean, come on, really, that is completely ridiculous!