Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alphawolf

Whats your ONE favourite MUS file? (Aim.Shoot.Kill thread)

One track from the original 4 iwads is all you can pick.

Aim shoot kill track has to be the best of the original iwads hands down.

PRIMEVAL said:

Which IWAD is this? o.O

TNT MAP22+MAP28.

Even the name is awesome.

Not master. But great. All boss maps' music were made for a regular map, except this.

"Demons on the prey" is seen in most iwads(Except TNT).
And my favourite MUS file is "Infinite", "Death's Bells", "Horizon" and "AimShootKill" from TNT.

"Death's Bells" is definitely the best, but pretty much everything else from TNT comes close.

D_E2M6, D_E1M8 (although the "synth drum" part sounds bad when it sounds like a synth drum instead of the OPL2 rendition), D_E2M8

"At DOOM's Gate" for me. This iconic piece has high action, catchy melody, great harmonization, and even some dark vibes.

Processingcontrol said:

"Death's Bells" is definitely the best, but pretty much everything else from TNT comes close.

My favourite music also. This music will looks very cool in large slaughter maps like AV map18.

I may be the only one, but I really like Smells Like Burning Corpse (TNT MAP02)

perkristian said:

Shawn's Got the Shotgun

this. it made me literally jump out of my seat when i played doom2 for the first time with a soundblaster card. i have it as a ringtone now ;)

I always loved map 28 music for doom 2, because it seemed like one of the more hellish musics in the game!

I like anything that Mark Klem puts out. He farted in a can once, and I paid like $10 on eBay just to have the original recording.

Rambosee said:

I always loved map 28 music for doom 2, because it seemed like one of the more hellish musics in the game!

D_TENSE has always been a track which reminded me of those piles of skulls (at least the middle part).

The Healer Stalks, DOOM, In The Dark, Waiting for Romero to Play the Message for the Archvile, Bye Bye American Pie, Getting too Tense, Opening to Hell, Evil Incarnate.

Those are my favorite Doom 2 tracks. I'd list the other games, but I'm lazy.