Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You should expand this to a whole episode.

A standalone release, not anything to be part of DTWID. That would make another good E1 pwad IMO, without having to follow any strict rules.

(Oh if it wasn't implied I did like the map. Just feel more needs to be made of it.)

Mr. Chris - I also think you should finish (with E2M6 and E2M7) the E2 map project you were doing back in '09. Then make this map the start of a similar project for E1. Maybe if you're up to it try this for E3 style as well. Or even E4 style. I enjoy just about all your classic style maps. :)

For releasing I suggest no changes - post/upload each map when it's done and then compile into an episode when every map for that episode is done.

I am not sure how to continue on that E2 piece, it just got so random it just became sloppy. Not to mention I just did an E2 map with phobos and Marnetmar.

I probably could do an E1 episode better than E2 since I adore the techbase motif.

Mr. Chris said:

I am not sure how to continue on that E2 piece, it just got so random it just became sloppy. Not to mention I just did an E2 map with phobos and Marnetmar.

I probably could do an E1 episode better than E2 since I adore the techbase motif.

The release E2M1-E2M5 in a single release (I see what you mean by "it just became sloppy", per E2M8 and E2M9, but the first 5 maps were excellent IMO) and try for some more good E1 maps - see if you can make a whole episode, but just like E2 if you run out of ideas beforehand then just bundle up what you've done so far.