Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Revved

Twilight Zone 1 & 2 demos [-complevel 2]

Very odd maps. These ones especially make me think that a 3D map-structure would work quite well, Metroid Prime-style... But of course that's outside the scope of Doom :P

Nice runs guys, wondering what the other maps look like when done well too :)

Twilight zone 2 map15 UV Max in 7:52 (Do not upload to DSDA)
This speaks to Daiyu really, I watched your demo on youtube and you said only 99% kills was possible, er...I don't know how this happened but I've got 100%, sorry for any inconvenience caused by this crap demo :S

tw2-15-752.zip

cannonball said:

Twilight zone 2 map15 UV Max in 7:52 (Do not upload to DSDA)
This speaks to Daiyu really, I watched your demo on youtube and you said only 99% kills was possible, er...I don't know how this happened but I've got 100%, sorry for any inconvenience caused by this crap demo :S

Well, I don't know what happened really. But I check the related area and really found 1 monster missing. Since the cheat codes in Twzone2 is different from others, and I don't know what is the replaced one. Therefore I only have to leave the 99% kills. But I can redone it if I found the answar.

Twilight Zone 2 Map 15 (stardate institute) UV Max in 7:23

Nice little teaser for you, sorry about pointing the missing monster out, anyway this demo is not optimised, could go sub 7:10 or even below 7 minutes with good weapon management.

Edit, do not upload to DSDA, got a better time now :)

tw2-15-723.zip