Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So which maps are "real"? The *.txt says E1M1-E1M5, E2M1 and E3M1, but this wad is for Doom 2, isn't it?

edit: ok, I see, you have to select the skill...

Hey I remember this ... ;) Sorry to hear you're dropping it, the 2 or 3 maps I played were pretty good, though took some lateral thinking to get around the hordes. I'll check out the stuff you added.

Fun, distinctly different atmosphere and gameplay. I found myself running around out of ammo / causing infighting at low health a bit more often than I'm comfortable with, but it worked well. I liked Map04's redesign the most. The only way I could beat Map05 and Map06 (well, Map01 on HMP) would be with a truckload of saves.

It was a bit unclear because this project is "abandonned". I thought that maybe you planned something special for 1st skill, but didn't do it.
Anyway, expect e1m1 max to appear in misc demos thread. :)

[i]Grain of Salt said:
It used to be "Lemon Lime", and before that it was "Cotton Candy". I have a thing about alliteration. "Green Goddess" stuck because I tend to use a lot of green textures, and it seemed appropriate. It means a type of fire engine, technically.

Ok. Strange but I like it.

Damn, your screenshots look very nice. I'll definitely check this out.