Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Killbot

MIDI track volume too low?

Question

Hey guys, I'm working on a WAD and have started to insert some custom music. I'm using onlinesequencer to make MIDIs and when I download the file it plays fine via Windows Media Player, but it seems to be way too quiet in game compared to the stock music. Any idea how to fix this? 

For the record, I'm using GZDoom, but I've had this same problem with Zandronum before. Thanks for any help you can provide!

2 answers to this question

I don't know much about doom wads since I'm still very new at making them but have you checked your music volume in game?

I don't know if your music file would be on this site but you can try tabplayer online. I don't know if it could either be the site you're using or if it's just cause of some reason I can't think of but I would suggest trying the website I mentioned to see if that works or not.

4 hours ago, SayWhatOneMoreTime said:

I don't know much about doom wads since I'm still very new at making them but have you checked your music volume in game?

I don't know if your music file would be on this site but you can try tabplayer online. I don't know if it could either be the site you're using or if it's just cause of some reason I can't think of but I would suggest trying the website I mentioned to see if that works or not.

Yes, it's not the music volume ingame because the music works perfectly fine on other levels in the WAD.

Not sure what you're intending with Tabplayer Online - seems to be a site for automatically generating guitar tabs. It won't read my MIDI anyway.