Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zokum

2m tall Baron of Hell statue for sale...

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. If I didn't need a new truck...

That statue is a recipe for giving yourself a heart attack when you forget it's there and you walk into the room it's in half asleep first thing in the morning.

55 minutes ago, galileo31dos01 said:

Sixth picture could be in a meme generator.

3mzzwK1521853087.jpg.67493ebf1ebde0494aac508ca6052062.jpg

6 hours ago, rdwpa said:

Shipping Options: 

Boom Scrolling Floor: $300

Teleporter: $500

ZDoom Spawn Script: $750

UPS International: $4.99

Sounds kinky. 

Fresh from Hell, LOL!

Try inviting your girlfriend and her parents to your place with that monstrosity at the doorway. Then see if her parents will let you go out with her again.

But all levity aside, that is one very cool piece of sculpture. Definitely not to everyone's taste, but a DooM collector's wet dream. [The pewter versions pale in comparison.]

5 hours ago, Nebula-Kristian said:

I'd gladly put it on my backyard as a guard dog, with motion-detector controlled sound FX coming out from hidden studio monitors at 110dB.

Fast forward a few weeks.

You and the police officer look the Baron of Hell statue. "Yes, officer, I bought this statue and had it installed about a week ago."

After a moment, you and the police officer look down at the dead body on the ground in front of the statue. "No, officer, I honestly have no idea who this dead man is that is wearing a ski mask, how he came to be in my yard, or why he's clutching his chest."

On 3/24/2018 at 3:48 PM, fraggle said:

Could make for a nice conversation piece to put in your lounge.

I too am excited at the prospect of several decades of answering questions like "what the hell is this?" and "and so you bought it, why?" and the classic "you spent HOW much on it?"

21 minutes ago, Linguica said:

I too am excited at the prospect of several decades of answering questions like "what the hell is this?" and "and so you bought it, why?" and the classic "you spent HOW much on it?"

heh. i'd make my own statues from clay if i had a garden. i prefer the classic figures though. who needs silly garden gnomes if you can have imps.

@Linguica This statue could be a nice source for a new doomworld-upper-left-corner-image.

It should be noted that I am heading to eatern Norway this easter. I was slightly tempted at doing a massive detour just to see this monstrosity in real-life. Who doesn't want a baron-selfie!

38 minutes ago, Linguica said:

As with any other extravagant set piece?

54 minutes ago, Linguica said:

Pretty much everyone around me knows that I'm a Doomer. Explaining this will be pretty easy. Or at least easier than my Precure figures.

32 minutes ago, rf` said:

As with any other extravagant set piece?

I hear that if you leave him out to roam it becomes incidental.

Man, this is just depressing. I'd love to have one (and I'd really like to see people's reactions when seeing it for the first time lol) but money is an issue. Quite a big issue, in this case.

4 hours ago, Linguica said:

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry buys the big tobacco Indian Chief statue. 

On 26.3.2018 at 10:24 PM, Pegleg said:

Fast forward a few weeks.

You and the police officer look the Baron of Hell statue. "Yes, officer, I bought this statue and had it installed about a week ago."

After a moment, you and the police officer look down at the dead body on the ground in front of the statue. "No, officer, I honestly have no idea who this dead man is that is wearing a ski mask, how he came to be in my yard, or why he's clutching his chest."

Hahaha :D ...now what is that chainsaw doing there, officer?