Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SayWhatOneMoreTime

Civilian sprites

Question

I have asked this question more than once on a lot of other sites and on this one so I don't really expect to give the sprites I'm looking for but I guess I could try.

I'm trying to look for some civilian sprites for a doom wad I've been making since last year and I can't find them and also since cannibalwolf got banned from youtube I can't copy the sprites he had off of one of the wads he had and I was going to ask for permission from him but those civilians have been used in so many wads I don't know the proper owner of the sprites or the wad that was originally used for them.

So, I was hoping that someone might know where I could find those sprites? Or sprites similar to them.

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, bonnie said:

I hope the civilians from Blood work for you friend: bloodcivilians.zip

I included their sounds, electrocution frames, and decorative variants.

I think I've tried that wad before and it wasn't what I'm looking for, hold on and i'll try to find a picture of the kind that I'm trying to find.

Yeah, I know it looks horrible but it's the only clear picture I could get from a youtube video.

The only thing I need to finish for one of my wads and I can't even find that right ones.

Civilians.png

Grezzo 2?

I dunno. Also I didn't link a .wad file, nor is Blood a wad. I dunno if you looked at it, but it's just a folder of .pngs of all the different civilian sprites, plus a folder of their sounds.

1 hour ago, bonnie said:

Grezzo 2?

I dunno. Also I didn't link a .wad file, nor is Blood a wad. I dunno if you looked at it, but it's just a folder of .pngs of all the different civilian sprites, plus a folder of their sounds.

I was going to rip them from another wad I had on my computer but for some reason slade wouldn't open the wad file and I couldn't get anything out of it so I gave up on that. Then I've tried to look all over the internet hoping that at least one person still has these sprites and there's some wad (I don't know the name of it) That starts off in a underground train station that has the exact civilian sprites I need but like I said I can't remember the name of it and even if I did i doubt i could do much without getting an error while trying to start the wad.