Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Josuke

Goodbye, Dragon Ball Super

The last episode aired yesterday, and despite it being extremely predictable to most, it was a well executed ending. What did you think of the series, despite some of it's flaws? It started out choppy with the animation, along with a few mini arcs. Overtime it got a lot better though, and exceeded my future expectations.

Well, it has unanswered questions and plotholes and retcons, as usual. But, in the end, it was great overall and I'm agree that the series needs a "break" because some fresh ideas are necessary for the future. I have some criticism though.....It shouldn't re-told the movie stories into the show. It's completely redundant and unnecessary.

Best moment in the series? Easily the ep.130 

That last fight was the most intense in a while, it felt just like when I watched DBZ for the first time. Liked even more than episode 130's goku vs jiren fight.

50 minutes ago, Ichor said:

*insert joke about Mr. Satan being the strongest*

For me, the starting episodes were the most amazing and nostalgic one's. Dragon Ball Z will live forever, just like DooM!

3 hours ago, Ledillman said:

That last fight was the most intense in a while, it felt just like when I watched DBZ for the first time. Liked even more than episode 130's goku vs jiren fight.

I agree with you on that one.

Posted (edited)

They say that it isn't going to end. What they are doing is a 9 month break after the ToP then they will produce a new movie in December before starting another series after.

Edited by Avoozl