AnArchaicApparatus

Enimapod: Industrial Music For Industrial People [Can be used for one's own mapsets/maps.]

Posted (edited)

Hello, individual of existent nature.

I am a person,

You are a person,

This is my crap,

But that's about it.

I am a Rivet head who likes making experimental and otherwise music. My main influences span from oldschool Ministry [Twitch, The Land Of Rape And Honey, Etc,] Front 242 in general [Official Version, Front By Front, Tyanny > For You <06:21:03:11 Up Evil, Still & Raw/Pulse etc,] the works of Ryan Coddington [Set Prometheus Aflame, Cyan Roddington And, Steamgunk,] Swinger/Pigzen and, so on [gonna' have to add Pink Floyd to the mix.]This has naught to do with doom other than that if one desires, they may use the tracks for their mapsets/maps on the following conditions:

- Credit me/my music project

- notify me [optional, but would be highly appreciated.]

That's all one needs to keep in mind with full certainty.

Enjoy at one's own will. I must give warning, however, for many tracks are rather long, and would be wasteful if used on smaller/shorter maps. However, if one were to send me a message, I would gladly make a short mix/remix of a track for the sake of a certain map/mapset. However, if that is the case, just don't be obnoxious or too persistent about such. Thank you.

Here are some select picks:

Spoiler

Also, here's my first finished track, of which is a cover of an old Ministry song:

Spoiler

Newest material:

That is all.

If there are any questions, comments, criticisms, etc, feel free to give them. Just don't be a dingus.

Edit: Also, if one desires a full OST for a mapset, I will be willing to create such. However, I would advise specificity in one's orders, but to not go wild with the requests, if at all possible.

Edited by AnArchaicApparatus : Last minute adjustments

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

^That is amazing

Thanks, mate.

Edit: Also, only now do I realize that this is the one track that is most likely to be easily translatable to a DooM .Wad or .Pk3 OST score, and it's also the noisiest of all my products.

Edited by AnArchaicApparatus

I know that this is not really with the general nature of this post in relation to music, but this is... this couldn't be less important...

Well... this just happened...

We just keep barreling towards WWIII and Mutually Assured Destruction... so just... just hope that these fears are not realized beyond this... I'm not feeling nor thinking that to be the case... but... just... Jesus Christ...

I'm a fan of industrial music and I make music myself, so I'm definitely gonna take a listen at this. Also, shout-out to the Industrial Records motto :D

"...Em Rhythmus Bleiben..."

"...Let me burn you..."

"...It's up to you - to decide!..."

What? I'm sorry, I was just listening to some front 242.

What's that? Three versions of this track and they're all relatively short?

Feck it, I've listened to Neurobashing one too many times, already. Science shalt occur.

Blah. It hath occured within the confines of one or so hours. Science hath occured

Edited by AnArchaicApparatus