Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnArchaicApparatus

Enimapod: Industrial Music For Industrial People [Can be used for one's own mapsets/maps.]

Hello, individual of existent nature.

I am a person,

You are a person,

This is my crap,

But that's about it.

530363821_EnimapodCogIX.png.0334bb6b0098b562c4dbda28443fca12.png

I am a Rivet head who likes making experimental and otherwise music. My main influences span from oldschool Ministry [Twitch, The Land Of Rape And Honey, Etc,] Front 242 in general [Official Version, Front By Front, Tyanny > For You <06:21:03:11 Up Evil, Still & Raw/Pulse etc,] the works of Ryan Coddington [Set Prometheus Aflame, Cyan Roddington And, Steamgunk,] Swinger/Pigzen and, so on [gonna' have to add Pink Floyd to the mix.]This has naught to do with doom other than that if one desires, they may use the tracks for their mapsets/maps on the following conditions:

- Credit me/my music project

- notify me [optional, but would be highly appreciated.]

That's all one needs to keep in mind with full certainty.

Enjoy at one's own will. I must give warning, however, for many tracks are rather long, and would be wasteful if used on smaller/shorter maps. However, if one were to send me a message, I would gladly make a short mix/remix of a track for the sake of a certain map/mapset. However, if that is the case, just don't be obnoxious or too persistent about such. Thank you.

Here are some select picks:

Spoiler

Also, here's my first finished track, of which is a cover of an old Ministry song:

Spoiler

Newest Content:

That is all.

If there are any questions, comments, criticisms, etc, feel free to give them. Just don't be a dingus.

Edit: Also, if one desires a full OST for a mapset, I will be willing to create such. However, I would advise specificity in one's orders, but to not go wild with the requests, if at all possible.

Update as of 28/April/2018:

My first album is now out! The title is, "1976," and... yeah that's about it.

https://soundcloud.com/user-464116476/1976-76-directors-cut?in=adlib-joe/sets/enimapod-full-albums

https://soundcloud.com/adlib-joe/sets/enimapod-1976-76-directors-cut

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of 6/June/2018:

I had a radio interview with the D.J. Andrew [Shr3w] Paledino on the local station, "WSYC 88.7", on the 4th of May, 2018, so here's the awkward mass of stuff that took place [edited down to save space, leading to the other fellow being cut off almost entirely]

Edited by AnArchaicApparatus : Frumpkus

Oh, this sure is interesting. I guess I'll just bookmark this here thread, and when there's something that I wanna grab at some point I'll let you know. :-)

20 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

^That is amazing

Thanks, mate.

Edit: Also, only now do I realize that this is the one track that is most likely to be easily translatable to a DooM .Wad or .Pk3 OST score, and it's also the noisiest of all my products.

Edited by AnArchaicApparatus

I know that this is not really with the general nature of this post in relation to music, but this is... this couldn't be less important...

Well... this just happened...

We just keep barreling towards WWIII and Mutually Assured Destruction... so just... just hope that these fears are not realized beyond this... I'm not feeling nor thinking that to be the case... but... just... Jesus Christ...

I'm a fan of industrial music and I make music myself, so I'm definitely gonna take a listen at this. Also, shout-out to the Industrial Records motto :D

"...Em Rhythmus Bleiben..."

"...Let me burn you..."

"...It's up to you - to decide!..."

What? I'm sorry, I was just listening to some front 242.

What's that? Three versions of this track and they're all relatively short?

Feck it, I've listened to Neurobashing one too many times, already. Science shalt occur.

Blah. It hath occured within the confines of one or so hours. Science hath occured

"...Thoughts and prayers... are really the only thing that will stop the evil..."

Bandcamp Link: https://enimapod.bandcamp.com/track/enimapod-thoughts-and-prayers-industrial-cut-up-glitch-150-bpm

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Lyrics:

[Garbled mass]

...Killed four people...
...Killed four people...

...Killed four people...
...Killed four people...
...Killed four people...

...Briefly paused and was sort of looking at his assault rifle...

...Killed four people...
...Killed four people...
...Killed four people...

...Assault rifle...
...Assault rifle...
...Assault rifle...
...Assault rifle...

...Killed four people...

...Killed four people...

...Killed - Killed - Killed - Killed ...

...The gun...
...The gun...
...Shoot - Shoot - Shoot - Shoot...

...Poison the Earth with a plague of brutals...

...The gun...
...The gun...

...Poison the - Poison the - Poison the Earth...

...No student should - No student should - No - No - No - No - No student should have to cover themselves with a deceased classmate...

...We have a right to liberty,
We have a right... to peace,
and we have a right to live...

...Thoughts and prayers...
...Are really the only thing that's gonna' stop the evil...

...Moment of silence...
...Moment of si - [garbled, cut off]

...Each time... we see one of these mass shootings... our thoughts and prayers are not enough... it's not enough...

...The gunman killed 58 people and injured more than 500 others...
...Poison the earth with a - [garbled]
...Poison the earth with a plague of brutals...
...Opened fire on a crowd from a hotel room in October - [garbled]
...Thoughts and prayers - th - [garbled]

...Thoughts and prayers didn't stop a troubled person from buying assault grade weapons... that took the lives... of 26 people... in an instant...

...Killed four people...

...Killed four people...

...Killed four people...
...Killed four people...
...Killed four people...

...Killed four people...
...Killed four people...
...Killed - 58 -
...58 - 58 - fif - fif - fif - fif - 58...
...500 others...
...500 others...

...Are really the only thing that's gonna' stop the evil...

...Moment of silence...

...Moment of silence...

...Moment of silence...
...Moment of silence...
...Moment of silence...
...Moment of silence...

.̴̯̆͆̉.̵̜͖́͒̍.̵̘͂̂͐S̶̳̦̮̓̐͑T̶̩̃̓̉Ọ̴̔P̴̫͍͛̽̆!̷̟́̀̀

The album hath been given a few tweaks and put into a solitary file:

I'm currently working on getting a video of such for youtube with transitions and the lot, so... so... erm... idunno.

I just re-uploaded the album, "76," as a single file, cos soundcloud's apparently the following:

823278574_ADick.png.a31edfc6bd78aa3d68682e31384e3535.png

and was removing my non-primary accounts for a while, such with my uploads, of course.

[Removed again, but intentionally, this time... because... reasons... reasons, I tell you, reasons!]

[Flavor Text]

Note: I tried this with Strange Aeons just to see how they functioned together in practice, and... it kinda fit, I guess... [This also works, and is probably a better fit, but copyright infringement is likely not the best route by any stretch of the imagination...]

I had a radio interview with the D.J. Andrew [Shr3w] Paledino on the local station, "WSYC 88.7", on the 4th of May, 2018, so here's the awkward mass of stuff that took place [edited down to save space, leading to the other fellow being cut off almost entirely]

This is more a, "bugger about," track than anything, and it shows, but here it is:

https://enimapod.bandcamp.com/track/enimapod-love-will-come-to-you-industrial-r-b-pop-120-bpm-lyrics-by-max-martin

I'm planning on accruing a mass of half crapped out improvisational pieces to make a, "Fuck it," album, such made from basically just smacking pieces of... whatever... together in a semi-rhythmic manner, and half-assing vocals on top of repetitious sequences. Such is more just a practice in vocals. improvisation and, so on, meaning that actual substance will continue alongside the bugger-about sessions.

More trumbie [and non-joke-ey related material] inbound, still with the oldschool EBM, but this time having infinitely less Calliopes and more Nazi trumpets [Wolfenstein 3D, anyone?]:

Nice industrial! I wish sonic mayhem was still composing industrial, but one thing an artist must do is explore.

I've made a relative bunch of material over the last few days, with a bit being remixes of tracks from a fellow going by the alias of PIGZEN, of whom makes plenty of quality, wierd and, dark musik, of which has yielded what I would consider a highlight of such remixing, an industrial swing track that is likely too catchy for it's own good: