Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

free games!!!

well the other night i had a bit of bad luck. a friend was using my laptop when he fell. the laptop fell with him. so the screen was shattered. he said he would pay for it, yet i knew it was both under warrenty and i had bought an insurance deal fot that type of thing.

anyway i am having him buy me a few x-box games. saddly i will not see my laptop for 2 weeks, and school starts monday, shit!

I have the same coverage on my laptop, and the warranty has 27 months remaining. So far the $400 extra I paid on the warranty has already paid for itself. Twice I've had them come and fix a broken modular bay latch. Nothing sweeter than a sweet warranty.

I was thinking about getting a laptop. are they as good as cracked up to be? do the displays wipe faster nowdays?

screen refresh is so much better. u can get a laptop with the same power as a desktop. just heat is an issue. howevere try to aviod geting systems that dont come with the true operating system( systems that use a restor disk) also look at hardware and how upgradable it is. i got a compaqu for the price and hardware, the winXP was junk because it was a restor disk. i put LINUX on it anyway.

also other problems with a restore disk. first doing a system restore will not format the hard drive first, it says it does. second there is usally a ton of junk and spyware programs installed with the OS. thrid registry can be fucked up from the start, happened with mine. fourth, it usally runs like shit compared with the fresh install. fith, u got to spend a while uninstalling useless junk, finding spyware, cleaning the registry and repairing other problems. also try to get a laptop that supports other operating systems, not just one.

CPU's are also a good thing to look at. try to get AMD right now. then run faster and are less expensive. DONT get celeron or pentium 3!! they run at a high price but dont offer much power.

Sephiroth is:
God of Faulty Hardware

It just had to be said. The only things ive ever had break on me wer eboth joysticks for my C64 and one of the many Gravis Gamepads my family owned.

Oh, and I also burned a NIN logo into my old moniter. Tee-hee.

fodders said:

Also, try to buy one with a spell checker.

Fodders' has a vibrator attachment. Try to get that.

I think we're all messed up as it is without having to picture fodders straddling his computer, using his vibrator in god knows how many places on his wrinkled body.