Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hiimaura

Looking for Spriters/Team members for a Mod

Hey! I'm Aura, and I'm looking for some passionate spriters and other team members to help me with a Doom mod. The mod doesn't exactly have a finalized name, but the premise is a team-oriented FPS with MOBA elements. I haven't gotten much of it done yet, but I do have another sweet mod that shows my modding skills called Alphatius: Deathmatch. I've posted it on zdoom forums here and while it hasn't received much attention, I do think the mod is worth a lot more than what it looks like at first glance. Anyways, the mod I need help with has a lot of different characters, each with their own weapons, and overall a lot of spriting needed. Also, it doesn't have any maps yet, as it is still very early in development, so mappers would be much appreciated. As far as the working environment goes I don't want to rush anyone; it'll be work at your own pace, and I just want a chill environment for everyone. If you're looking for a paycheck, you've come to the wrong place. However, if you are passionate about what you do, and want to spend some of your free time working on a sick mod, or even if  you just want something to show off when it's completed, feel free to join. If you want to join, post some replies here showing off your sweet work for all to admire, and I'll be glad to invite some of y'all to join us. Peace out!

-aura