Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bauul

Elementalism, an ambitious new GZDoom mapset. Phase 1 out now!

Neat! Cool to see a GZDoom megawad in development—feel like we don't get much of those (at least on DW). New weapons and bosses sound yummy.

3 minutes ago, Bauul said:

we’re working hard and are planning for a pre-summer release in 2019.

Glad you guys set a reasonable release data hahahaha

None of these pictures are final, so be sure to look back at the main thread now and then to see updated pictures!

Wow! Those screenshots are beautiful. May the project flourish! Can't wait for it to come out.

Feels good to finally announce this! It's been tough keeping quiet about it, heh.

Thank you everyone so far for your interest! We'll be keeping you all posted on progress as we work on it in many locations - we'll post 'worthwhile updates' here in this thread, there's likely to be screenshots in the "Post your doom picture" thread, I often drop recent work over on twitter, and Phade & I both stream our mapping sessions, so there's plenty of ways to hook yourself up to the 'news feed' on this project, so to speak.

Holy shit, these looks amazing!

Can't wait to try the hub thing (it somehow remembered me of spyro lol)

Hnnnngggg

I love it! Outstanding work... I can't wait! I'm really excited to see more of what GZDoom can do in such talented hands.

B-But my demo compatibility... :'( Seriously, this is looking great. Hopefully I'll have a better system once it's out, since my current setup does not like GZDoom's new visual features.

@Bauul

Holy God... I would really like to participate, but this year I can hardly find time for mapping. I understand that the bar of quality is very high, but I'll still try. Do not add me to the list of developers yet. I'll let you know when I have the exact time.

I will follow the project. I would not want miss a chance to take a part of this ...

And where can I get a resource pack?