Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DOOMGABR[RU]

D3 | GZDoom mod | TBA

I got a really strong Unreal 1 vibe from the video. 

Love it! Even without pbr textures looks amazing! I love original Doom 3 and these screenshots and vids here have D3 soul.

Hey! Project is alive. I just working on its concepts and other. It should became very qualitative. Keep your heads up, my friends. I am working for your fun and impressions.

3 hours ago, riderr3 said:

Where is outside areas? I hope you will add some of them.

In the first episode there is a level of Surface Of Mars. You will see the surface in all its glory. Further - it is more

On 9/14/2018 at 2:36 AM, General Rainbow Bacon said:

Just make sure gameplay is good.  A lot of projects that look great often suffer from shitty gameplay.  Don't be one of those.

Gameplay has highest proirity. Don't worry about this.

Doom 3 styled wad? Hell yeah i take it. Very nice screenies, looks like strong level design but i'm sure those D3 textures doing a lot on your map. Looking forward

Hello, immortal community! Work on the modification will be actively launched from the beginning of 2020. The development team is new and now consists of three people. This project will soon begin to actively develop and tell the story of Doom with a view from Doom 3 and taking the best from all parts of our favorite franchise. The high-quality level design will not force you to sit in closed rooms until the complete annihilation of all living things inside it or wander in the dark with a flashlight in your hand. Interesting gameplay in the highest priority, so that, first of all, it would be interesting for you to play, rather than admire the details. The name of the project will also be changed.
Wait for the news!

This looks phenomenal. I've never even played Doom 3 but I can't wait to see what comes of this. Keep it up. 

Looks really promising, I see you're tapping deep into that pak003 folder! I'm excited to see where this goes.

The Hell doors starting at the 2:20 mark, using the stone slab SFX -- it would be very nice to see those rather as sliding door polyobjects. I think it would suit the SFX much better, and just add that extra touch.

Keep up the amazing work! 

How in the holy hell am I just now seeing this? Looks fantastic! I just replayed Doom 3 so I can say this is spot on. Following this for sure.

Yes, I also love this very much. I am using Doom 3 textures myself right now and... well my maps don't look as nice as those screenshots in this thread. T_T