Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bonnie

bonnie's Incredible Totally Cool Happy Extreme Speedmapping 1: haha yes

Spoiler

9VW6tb7.png

Greetings fellow gamers, it is I: Nick Wilde fanatic and competent project leader, "bonnie".
Over my long break, I've grown wiser, more mature, and have decided that I'm finally ready to host another [REDACTED DUE TO COPYRIGHT] session.

BASIC RULES:

• It will be held on April 1st, 2018.
  • You will have 3 hours to complete your map, 4 hours if it's ambitious (so basically 4 hours).
  • Your map(s) must be Boom compatible (-complevel 9). Using boom actions, however, is not required.
  • You will be given 3 themes once the session begins, with a bonus theme for the second session.
  • ALL maps and updates MUST be posted in this thread and ALL links MUST be updated when you update your map.
    • This means that if you post 3 replies for updates to your map, each individual reply must be edited to include the latest update in them, as well as a date for your edit!
    • Maps/updates can be posted in the [REDACTED] as well, but they HAVE to at least be in this thread as well.
  • Custom midis and skies are encouraged!
    • Custom textures, however, are not.
    • Use boom action 271, "Transfer Sky Texture to Tagged Sectors", for custom skies.
  • You must include coop starts.
  • You must incorporate at least one theme into your map.

SESSION TIMES:

Session 1: 12pm EST.

Session 2: 6pm EST.

for navigation - http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ - Type in ET for one side and your timezone/city in the other.

Spoiler

april fools :(

When I first saw this, I thought, "Really? A fourth speed mapping session? As much as some people got up in arms over the Eagle vs. Pigeon situation, they are going to have a field day with this."

That being said, well played.

Edited by Pegleg