Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quagsire

Happy Easter, Doomworld!

My place doesnt celebrate that lol, but happy easter to all of you regardless :)

Since its April Fool's Day, my aunt replaced the chocolate in the mini chocolate Easter eggs with grapes.

Nothing. I live in country where many people are orthodoxians (I'm a muslim myself, but I'm not particularly religious). 

I'm thankful for Easter because I get a couple days off work! Yay! Spent it relaxing and doing Doomy things. Back to the old grind in about 10 hours, but it was a really nice weekend.

15 hours ago, geo said:

Since its April Fool's Day, my aunt replaced the chocolate in the mini chocolate Easter eggs with grapes.

Now that's someone with a sense of humor!

[Hope she gave you the chocolate after she pulled that bazinga!]

2 minutes ago, ReX said:

Now that's someone with a sense of humor!

[Hope she gave you the chocolate after she pulled that bazinga!]

She's tricky, half of them were chocolate still. She said it was time consuming unwrapping them without accidentally tearing them. You could even tell from their minor size difference. Sadly the mini chocolate eggs weren't a big hit because there were like 20 other desserts. Well they were put out before the desserts as some sort of garnish / appetizer, but there were others like pretzels with chocolate and pecans in the center. So they were just lost in the shuffle.

14 hours ago, cyan0s1s said:

Survive.

^ for further plans.