Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dantosking

Russian DoomCon on Comic/Epic Con 19-20 of may 2018 (Saint-Petersburg)

Hey everyone! I think you know what Comic con is mean ? Big festival which includes many interest things. Some russian doomers and me gonna make Doom stage! 19-20 of May! SKK arena! Metro station Park Pobedi (Victory Garden/Garden of Victory,...ugh) 12AM - 8PM
If u wanna visit Russia this spring and take a part on this festival, u can see the next things:
-Doom II OS Duel Tourney 1-on-1 "Before the last bullet" with prizes (doom2 map01, dwango5 map01, ssl2, king1, judas23, uroburos, styx8, brit11 map05, lazarus1j map04) - 19 of may
-Handmade Doom board game (non-official) :D
-Cooperative games (Scythe 2 survival, ZDoomWars LMS battles and some other wads)
-Fun and magic old atmosphere
-Friendly Doomers

Stay Doom! 

PszREyzxKQ4.jpg

Edited by Dantosking

On 5/17/2018 at 3:32 AM, Coopersville said:

May fool?

No! (Danger: Bad English skill) It was really fantastic lan-party. Brutal Doom didn't kill Classic Doom (Yea, u can take it). Many doomers from other cities has come on this party (as you know Russia is really big country). There was many known doom ports/wads. My own ps-one with lsd-screen, pentium 200, unfinished handmade board doom game (ehh) and magazine about russian wads. Really amazing 2 days of my life!!! 

OxuuKbWPmbg.jpg

avOCw_CgkwA.jpg

SMURKuBD1v8.jpg

jqmk1wMxUe8.jpg

ZVXIrXBQnaM.jpg

3fcVMZ4PDPs.jpg

Wow, that's pretty cool! I've had never time to watch this thread, my bad. Great work!

That's awesome! I wish i was there (and knew how to speak Russian too). Was Memfis, Bigmemka, Eternal, Shadowman, Lainos, Serious_MOod or any other prominent Russian doom mapper there? Thx Archi for recording btw.

Who's the dude laying on the ground and playing the accordion?

1 hour ago, Catpho said:

That's awesome! I wish i was there (and knew how to speak Russian too). Was Memfis, Bigmemka, Eternal, Shadowman, Lainos, Serious_MOod or any other prominent Russian doom mapper there? Thx Archi for recording btw.

Who's the dude laying on the ground and playing the accordion?

Me (Dant3), Demonologist, TGA and other local known doomers. Accordion dude doesn't use the DoomWorld.

Where the fuck did you get attachable screen for PSOne? I FREAKIN' ENVY YOU!

===

But seriously, it's sad I do have such unpleasant job so I can't be there too.

As an American, that looks like you had a lot of fun!

On 5/25/2018 at 9:11 PM, CWolf said:

Where the fuck did you get attachable screen for PSOne? I FREAKIN' ENVY YOU!

===

But seriously, it's sad I do have such unpleasant job so I can't be there too.

One guy helped me with it. screen from usa (only pal cd). New Doomcon will very soon :-3

On 5/28/2018 at 1:19 AM, Glaice said:

As an American, that looks like you had a lot of fun!

Yea, I will try to continue those parties as I can. Send the messages to ID/Romero/Carmack but no one answered :'(

1528016440215.jpg