Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jannak

PSX Sounds wad including Arch Vile?

Has anyone done a update to the PSX Sounds wad that includes the sounds for the Arch Vile that was released by Aubrey Hodges?

8 minutes ago, DeXiaZ said:

We are working on it. Stay tuned on the PSX Doom TC updates

As in you're actually remaking the PSX Doom (and Final Doom) TC by re-adding the Arch Viles to them now sort of like a "Director's Cut" version?

Also what about remaking or doing a update on the Lost Episodes by readding the Arch Vile to them as well?

Meanwhile I've seen someone doing sprites of the Doom 64 Revenant it's only a matter of time that they'll also do sprites for the Arch Vile as well along with the Chaingunner (a proper one unlike the reskinned versions) and Spider Mastermind.

56 minutes ago, Jannak said:

As in you're actually remaking the PSX Doom (and Final Doom) TC by re-adding the Arch Viles to them now sort of like a "Director's Cut" version?

ScottGray is doing this. I'm just helping him with it. All questions to him

On 3/4/2018 at 1:03 AM, Jannak said:

Meanwhile I've seen someone doing sprites of the Doom 64 Revenant it's only a matter of time that they'll also do sprites for the Arch Vile as well along with the Chaingunner (a proper one unlike the reskinned versions) and Spider Mastermind.

Interesting! I'm also doing 3d models for the missing Doom 64 monsters for my projects and my Arch-Vile and the Heavy Weapon Dude look very cool. Next to come is the Revenant and Spider Demon.

9 hours ago, Gerardo194 said:

Interesting! I'm also doing 3d models for the missing Doom 64 monsters for my projects and my Arch-Vile and the Heavy Weapon Dude look very cool. Next to come is the Revenant and Spider Demon.

I wanna take a look at them!

In Doomed Spade Wars (a Star Wars-like Zdoom wad with influences from the console ports) I modified the Arch Vile sound slightly.