Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xdarkmasterx

now it's fursonal: depopulation imperative

its the year 99999999999999999999 humanity have succeeded in eliminating the demon plague but unfortunately the world is flooded by toxic waste and you learn the horrible truth the demons are returning from the poison your objective is to clear the earth base from the demons before the nuclearity spread and consume all download here

3ydUgJA.png

urinitdeep.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gr18tx2cxlve79t/urinitdeep.wad?dl=0

The long, in-depth review:

This is not a traditional review, but to play the game's comments and comments on the game.
When talking about game numbers, most points repeat so this article is very popular, so ask yourself. (Note: I'm surprised that the use of "bad designers" when it comes to people who play after the match can be tough for many loyal and creative players who created the game.) Instead of creating "Flint Dell, especially Andre Emerson, author to Emerson's advertising campaign, insisting that conspiracy would be the biggest drawback with the criticism.

The game's opening game gives us a window in the jacket (hero). Here's a good fortune to remember Grant City. Now, experience first, Jack Slain, is known as "Robin" very strong, but it is very similar to Arnold Churchwardens "End Game Hero". This is true. The main character of the game is just the brave brave behavior. We offer Jack Lite as a book from a shelf book, a good book called "Houdini" (called Alert in Cari). It is very clear. This is probably possible because Jack can choose to restore the game afterwards). Jack warned the person who committed the crime as a personal person (personally) who decides to abdicate for no reason.

It's good to report the police before it expires. It is doubtful that Jack has warned his gun to warn against violence at home and outside the building. It's actually not clear when Jacks was in a library when criminals came (how did people know they have explosives and hostages?). Does the book remove the shelf? In both cases, he did not seem to be the best police in the world. There are waves in the rest of the game.

Are you worried? What kind of crime is committed to the people. They will house and destroy the museum and the explosions. Then they should take the solution, right? In addition, here is the fact that the wicked man opened when you entered - there is a fire extinguisher in the perpetrator. Jack is behind the pipe and kills him. Now I'll break if I quench a fire extinguisher, and I'm ready to believe (probably because I'm doing my research) to hurt one of the closest ones. Unfortunately, the dumped dioxide can never burn or burst, and it definitely is not. This is obviously not a story of open mind. No, the threat of explosion is one of the key key elements of the game in the third type of photography.

Opening a video cable is not just a melodrama, it explains what the author tries to do, but every game fails, and the pages can be seen everywhere and at all levels. There is no extinguisher or extinguisher. In part of the game development, after the "addition", someone discovered that the fire department did not explode. They then decided to be effective. Jack now sends lots of games to spray the propane card that can cover the appearance of the game. The author's goal was defective, but at the same time asked a big question. Why do you install propane cables near a visual plan?

At the death of the right to death, do people really like alcohol? In fact, they are tired of being afraid of the propane phase in 15 meters in an emergency. Unfortunately, this question has not been answered many other questions.

Movements are fast and violent and there are specific things to say. Jack is a "terrible brave" to use. I just knew how to stop using bombs. It's a computer, like fingerprint control, like a casting light. What did she read in a grenade?

Jack does not see explosive weapons, and the distance from the control has two halves. By the time of Jack to blow explosives, it's the best way to reduce your activity. Well, it's not a reliable police force, but the long-awaited force of the explosion is based on event 2, but it seems to be contradictory.

Here the game begins with a series of "headlines" series designed to provide cinema communication and reach an unforgettable memory. You can understand the owner of Grant (formerly Glitter City, formerly known as "Gratin City"). In fact, the authors renamed the city into a small town, as some of the media wrote, as Flint's name.) Gold's speed is wrong. Nor does it mean that the protagonist is very hard when it comes to grandparents.

Unfortunately, it also gives us the Pinnacle family, one of the most folks. It's a bad number 2. One of the most popular people in the game is described in Pinnacle. If people can offer examples of images with an image, they are not painless (ie, all signs of Max Payne). : The name you give is actually last name! But no Americans with misunderstandings in the United States and other studies have shown that it is not easy to destroy the factories during the vast majority of public hearings in the monarchy.

Now they are taking us to the store where Jack Slate is wrapped in the middle of the night. His companion's followers on the left were happy to be stolen. Jack starts with loud voice, written uncomfortably, as you expect video games. The following is a sample.

It's not a good sign that the girl does not understand how the bush works. Are you right Many people go to elementary school know that almost all trees are green without knowing, depending on the tree type to become yellow, orange, red or trim. They die. So one of the first things that Jack has told the public is not the best equipment for the deal. It will not spoil you and tell you that you're less likely to avoid this area when the game continues. Do you know Begged Light. Shire. Also? Only in FYI, but the indicator does not mean "stop". "Stop" means. Therefore traffic lights.

Nor was it the first lion plane? The last radio station will be broadcast. The appearance of the garden. The jacket will be with you soon, go back to the question. K-9 The police travel easily to the city to look for crimes. What? Do not beat your time waiting for workouts, bombs and drugs. It does not motivate the dog or follow the terms. It's actually hard to think of the K-9 police soon. The player was very good and should add the dog. Although the fact that K-9 is always a German shepherd, the child (the dog is not recognized) is known for its ability to exercise and feel good about odor. In fact, there are many dogs in the past. Based on a special order that allows you to restrict the opening of a small series, the dog does not need to complete the exact weapon recovery. She draws a neck and arms.

Jack then leaves the building without a waiting room. Now the first team is very confused, and you should try to be a bit conservative to explain why you do not know how to play. It is logically possible: the fight (and the killing, not the birthplace of people) People are a construction worker. Yes, that's legal.

Construction workers and construction workers still do not kill. All we will look for the match were not involved in the shooting at the construction site. Why are they trying to kill them? Everyone can imagine. It's not just the police who can quickly, but if the error is clear, nobody will try to fly. In fact, every goal of your site saves you from your life. What are the expensive components of the building? Father Jacks, Frank Slate.

All construction workers are ready to fight and die. For example, instead of convincing policemen in confusion, you should avoid the police from the person who is not killed. Are you interested?

Before I continue to talk about the game's history, I would like to think about a few minutes of training to train players. If you have a weapon, you can get a discount and use it as a personal card. This is a conceptual alternative. However, he tries to kill you. (All bad boys are in addition to mosques and group leaders on a level male.) So it's right to use the enemies to shoot. No, my friend, I'm upset by what happens when you kill all your friends. The game will tell you that you can "delete" the values by pressing the button you used for the first time. How do you get rid of it? He puts his head on one side and one side with the head on his head and head.

I'll be back there to prove it. You stick to it and you hate it. There were also some arms in my chest when my friend was destroyed. When all his friends were killed, he was beaten and severely injured and abducted. It's basically an individual, but it can be reasonable for everyone. What are you doing then? Throw your head and kill as a result. Now, of course, it is acceptable. During the game, when the feelings become an officer without loss (and then below some strong.

Oh, empty. Jack is hurt because of his father's body and has many songs showing the precious dance I love. Frank was obviously a police but was sentenced for crimes to which he was sent. Jack was innocent of all charges. Jack thought. He did not go any further, but I can guess Jack who goes to marinas and the police to compensate his father's father and his shame for his grave to come to his family. Early. There is nothing said about the game, so if your behavior gets deeper, you can give a personal comment instead of Jack.

Then a policeman, led by Hennessy's time, took away from being the same because he was slow but it was very different that Hennessy was going to join Jacques. Then something strange happens. Jack scoffs of the person who loves to die for his father (besides, of course, having a team of happy construction staff). "Your father felt all the time." This enemy? Toga House.

Here the game begins to be a small parent.

The short, to-the-point review:

bad 0/10

bad 0/10

this level is avant guard you need an artistic mind to understant it but dont feal bad its not four everyone :)

7 minutes ago, Grain of Salt said:

Your own... fursonal... jesus...

Depeche Mode, I believe?

3 hours ago, rdwpa said:

'You got the BFG9000'?

@xdarkmasterx

I have to agree, why so many BFG's in that last screenshot? What is coming? There's only 373 monsters in the level, so why do you need so much firepower?

7 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

I came in here expecting something furry-related and was disappointed :(

Same. Also, what's with that name anyway?

I don't have the free time to play this now, unfortunately. However, the screenshots look like it's a "My first map time firing up Doom Builder" kinda deal so it's probably so bad it's good.

P5RaMnq.png

I like the copy+paste work in your thing placement; top-tier design

2 minutes ago, Fonze said:

I like the copy+paste work in your thing placement; top-tier design

If it's worth doing once, then it's worth doing it twice. It's the reason repeated spanking gets the point across better.

I tried beating this pacifist-mode no save, only got halfway through :(

needs a difficulty patch...

13 minutes ago, DerFurer'sFace said:

I tried beating this pacifist-mode no save, only got halfway through :(

needs a difficulty patch...

that corridor maze there with the spectres isn't particularly well suited for pacifist play to begin with. difficulty wise I don't know what the issue overall is, aside of maybe catching a stray rocket from a cybie

Is this a genuine fresh fish in the pond or an elaborate shitpost?

Is this trolling or a newbism?

Do I actually care?

I feel like these questions will go unanswered by our top researchers for quite some time, I'll need to delve even deeper into the code figure this out as I'm sure lives are depending on it.

But yeah, map sucks I'm afraid.

you just need to open your eyes

HEAVE.jpg.77365e89bf57f32a8c00ae01b85fa7c2.jpg

if is two hard for you try play with iddqd or other and maybe you can tolerate ;) see you next time

its not shit it is unique BUT i see where you are coming from next time i make not so unique level if thats ok with you  ok? :)

2 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

that corridor maze there with the spectres isn't particularly well suited for pacifist play to begin with. difficulty wise I don't know what the issue overall is, aside of maybe catching a stray rocket from a cybie

Nah, i got past that corridor, i got stomped by the giant elevator back up from the water/acid pit, too many revenants bunched up.

3 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

If it's worth doing once, then it's worth doing it twice. It's the reason repeated spanking gets the point across better.

Why reinvent the wheel when you can copy paste it?

now it's fursonal

no thx

20 minutes ago, DerFurer'sFace said:

Nah, i got past that corridor, i got stomped by the giant elevator back up from the water/acid pit, too many revenants bunched up.

ya, that's another problem I actually hadn't thought about yet. I was expecting things to bunch up at the corridor already :p

6 minutes ago, xvertigox said:

Why reinvent the wheel when you can copy paste it?

Because you can't copy paste a nice hit with a crop on somebody else's arse. ;-)

3 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

ya, that's another problem I actually hadn't thought about yet. I was expecting things to bunch up at the corridor already :p

Nah, the cybies and the revenants and the pains killed eachother XD

8 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Because you can't copy paste a nice hit with a crop on somebody else's arse. ;-)

f-bw-DpYYHtl-FUNqOcytoQmdGE.gif.b9e4aceff23be8753833f644c59f91ed.gif