Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xdarkmasterx

now it's fursonal: depopulation imperative

4 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

If it's worth doing once, then it's worth doing it twice. It's the reason repeated spanking gets the point across better.

1 hour ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Because you can't copy paste a nice hit with a crop on somebody else's arse. ;-)

I remember seeing the first post and almost replying, "I don't know if you mean children or adults?" But I decided against it.

It appears I didn't have to.

It feels like that I stumbled into those doom shovelware wads from 90's all over again. 

15 hours ago, xdarkmasterx said:

you just need to open your eyes

[REDACTED PICTURE]

if is two hard for you try play with iddqd or other and maybe you can tolerate ;) see you next time

15 hours ago, mrthejoshmon said:

Shitpost then, gotcha!

15 hours ago, xdarkmasterx said:

its not shit it is unique BUT i see where you are coming from next time i make not so unique level if thats ok with you  ok? :)

Wait... Wasn't there a guy on this forum called Zarthrex or something (I don't really remember his user name) who got banned for posting objectively bad content and then not accepting criticism by either denying it was bad or saying that it was a "joke wad"? 

Are you that guy?

And did I get baited? I may have got baited.

54 minutes ago, Memfis said:

So... has anyone played it?

Yes and it plays as exactly as it looks.

I have a question, do you like holding the trigger with the BFG? Do you like that? You'll like this then.

I've played several of this mapper's stuff lately and it's usually faux slaughter (that does present some decent fights sometimes) mixed with very poor visuals and design, the excuse for which has been "vanilla limits."

His maps are normally crude but fun. This one is exceptionally crude and probably a belated April Fool's joke -- but hard to go wrong with BFG and lots of cells and space to move without grazing against walls every other second. Though I wouldn't prefer it to anything good, I'd rather play this than lots of stuff, strictly in a gameplay sense. 

So I guess he's not the Zarquake/Zarthrex guy (I still don't know his username). That's good.

On 4/5/2018 at 7:30 PM, Zulk RS said:

So I guess he's not the Zarquake/Zarthrex guy (I still don't know his username). That's good.

Zerthex

Please try harder and make a competent map for once. This is just spam and low effort based on the screenshots shown.

10 hours ago, Glaice said:

Please try harder and make a competent map for once. This is just spam and low effort based on the screenshots shown.

He actually does make pretty good maps prior to this one. 

As for this wad: Haven't checked it out yet, will probably do it soon.

Well here's my crappy attempt(s) before I realise my skill isn't enough:ow.zip (-cl2 uv)

(There are actually more attempts but I stupidly record on the same file.)

7 hours ago, mun said:

He actually does make pretty good maps prior to this one. 

He should have mentioned this was a jokewad.