Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looks pretty good. Seems a little unusual to mix sector trees with sprite trees - on that note the sector trees are very flat. Would also consider a red flat on the underside of the red bars to the right. Otherwise looks awesome! Make sure you take my comments as personal preference, not meaning to make decisions on your behalf! :D

Would love to see this theme explored more.

9 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Looks pretty good. Seems a little unusual to mix sector trees with sprite trees - on that note the sector trees are very flat. Would also consider a red flat on the underside of the red bars to the right. Otherwise looks awesome! Make sure you take my comments as personal preference, not meaning to make decisions on your behalf! :D

Would love to see this theme explored more.

Thanks. I will keep that in mind. This is an early alpha, this may change later :) Also, I am still learning to map properly, lmao

Glad you got this up! It looks good :)

Remember to ask around if you get stuck! You have people to help you :)

Looking forward to more updates.

Looks great. Feel free to use the music from MAP27 of Zone 300, a very Japanese song that I composed back in 2000.

Just needs a few Taiko Drummers.

On 6/4/2018 at 8:29 AM, pcorf said:

Looks great. Feel free to use the music from MAP27 of Zone 300, a very Japanese song that I composed back in 2000.

Just needs a few Taiko Drummers.

Really, thank you!