Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Altazimuth

Eternity officially supports: EDF weapons, inventory, new pickups, more!

This is awesome and you are awesome. I saw how much work went into making this happen, and you deserve to be showered in praise for it.

SWEET. It may not be long before I start using this over GZDoom for my mods...

I should make clear, whilst I have tested it, certain tiny details might change up until the next full release, and of course bugs could be found.

Heretic support is now under construction. Don't build your Eternity mod around Heretic until we announce Heretic support officially. Until then, anything may change in Eternity Heretic, causing your work-in-progress to fail.

Big thanks to Altazimuth for solving the biggest obstacle, but there are still a lot of smaller features to add and tweak.

Does healtheffect, armoreffect and powereffect only applies to artifacts or to regular items too? I remember sprite based pickup effects were deprecated 😭.  Or maybe there's a way to associate things/ sprites with pickupitems effects?

Also, sprite-based pickups aren't deprecated, it's just the old type of pickup definition is. pickupeffects are wholly capable of doing sprite-based pickups.

I know, late question; Is inheritance planned or in the works?

Already supported! Most weapons use it.

I didn't advertise them in the OP, which is my fault. Sorry.

Edited by Altazimuth