Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A Nobody

Timesplitters Forever

I created this topic because I love the series so much. Timesplitters 1, 2, and Future Perfect are the best first person shooters ever made, and it's so heartbreaking to see titles like Halo, Doom, Call of Duty, Overwatch, Half-Life, and more overshadow the series. I own TS2, but sadly not 1 and Future Perfect. I did play FP a little bit once, but it wasn't mine. I never played TS1, but I did see gameplay of it. First I ever knew of Timesplitters was by a trailer of the first game in Tomb Raider. Then I got to one day try out Future Perfect. Years later I saw TS2's trailer in Hitman 2 Silent Assassin, only to finally get a copy soon after. It was an amazing time. Someday I'll get a copy of both TS1 and Future Perfect, then play them for hours and hours. Timesplitters is a masterpiece that no modern shooter can be compared to. :)

6 minutes ago, riderr3 said:

I heard many positive opinions about this game, but still not played it myself.

Pick it up and play. :)

Great series that should've seen a remaster compilation on the 360/PS3 generation but instead Crytek made the developers work on Homefront which they had to sell the rights to before it got finished anyway.

Wish we could see a new game and/or remasters. The Timesplitters Rewind project has been in development too long

Timesplitters is what got me into mapping in the first place, however it's sad but I don't think we'll see another entry anytime soon.

Bumping this to announce that THQ Nordic, who own Dambuster Studios who were originally Freeradical Design, just bought the Timesplitters and Second Sight IP rights.

It is almost a given there will be a Timesplitters remaster and sequel now.

4 hours ago, wheresthebeef said:

Bumping this to announce that THQ Nordic, who own Dambuster Studios who were originally Freeradical Design, just bought the Timesplitters and Second Sight IP rights.

It is almost a given there will be a Timesplitters remaster and sequel now.

Oh my gosh, yes!