Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
⇛Marnetmar⇛

How are you doing?

I have to work to pay my bills but i really just want to spend all my money with beer, MTG and Yu-Gi-Oh cards

Been trying to change my sleep rhythm to something more normal. It's not going very well yet. Alarm set at 10am, but can't get up until noon. I have applied for a school and there's an entry exam on next thursday... and probably need to wake up at 5-6am. The entry exam includes written stuff, some group assignment and an interview by the teacher and a psychologist... huhhuh. Am I going to be a zombie there? It's about massage. If I don't get into this, I'll apply for another. This one just is in an easier place to travel to than the other.

Previous year I applied for a school too, the written part went ok. The interview part was so late that I had drifted into zombie mode and... my... speech... was... like... this... slow. So I didn't get in then. Hopefully this time goes better. Really need something more to life than just hobby game development.

On 5/12/2018 at 7:30 AM, arobase said:

I'd rather die.

A strange stance for an emotional vampire: to disregard the music with the most emotional depth and range of them all... Maybe the two conditions are related?

To OP: All good here. Thanks for asking.