Find results in...
CaptainManiac

[Beta][WIP]Nuclear Grounds 0.2

Your Opinion :)  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How was it overall?

• Excelent,nuff said,you great
    • Good for a big project,but you need really more
    • Average,you should do more about it and as it is big you have a lotta work to do
    • It is as bad as Terry,you cunt
    • IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN WITH A MOD I WILL RIP YOU AND TEAR YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!REMEMBER THAT!!!
  2. 2. ABout the map,does it need more designs and stuff?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9y19cb2pnvc5qw9/NuclearGrounds.pk3

Here to download.This prject is in its very early beta and is messy.it is an open world map with new monsters new weapons but a very much of disbalance and needs Godmode to use.still not uploaded to DW.Use gosmode in this version.Much fixes coming soon.Enjoy and tell your opinion.Yes i know i have much stuff to fix,so stay tuned.Yes it is big.

Brief concept:A city named COulsboury has good prosperity in its mnuclear technology making a big power central with both nuclear and thermonuclear reactors under and over the ground,everything was fine,until....a terrorist with satanical believes rigged the thermonuclear station and blowed it up.Now the land is radiated almsot everything is mutated,you need to take care of every mutant,find that terrorist or whatever he turned into and kill him and if you can unite with the bandits who survived this disaster.Good luck.Also if you can help me you are welcome.I cannot do everything alone although i started it.Enjoy!

Changelog:

v0.1 Beta:

Jack of All Trades

Wrong Map--fixed

EVErythung fucked up-partially fixed

v0.2 Beta

Jack of all trades

Disbalance--not fixed

Everything fucked up -- another part fixed

Screenshot_Doom_20180407_010021.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180407_010024.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180407_224722.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180407_224915.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180407_224920.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180407_224924.png

Screenshot_Doom_20180407_224930.png

Edited by CaptainManiac : missed stuff to say

Hello, I have read the credits for the Whatdafuck??? 0.7 and it says that you have gave credits to the creators of Grezzo Due. There has been a big misconception of The WDF game belonging to the creators of Grezzo, but in actuality, it is created by 2 people with Username Don West and DaGrimreefa. These people had created their game and it has been out their since the Skulltag era and they have worked on their game entirely by scratch (Well expect for the Music and a few sounds of course). Grezzo Due have taken the game and given the original creators credits located within the Grezzo file. Thank you for the understanding. 

29 minutes ago, Megas Archon said:

Hello, I have read the credits for the Whatdafuck??? 0.7 and it says that you have gave credits to the creators of Grezzo Due. There has been a big misconception of The WDF game belonging to the creators of Grezzo, but in actuality, it is created by 2 people with Username Don West and DaGrimreefa. These people had created their game and it has been out their since the Skulltag era and they have worked on their game entirely by scratch (Well expect for the Music and a few sounds of course). Grezzo Due have taken the game and given the original creators credits located within the Grezzo file. Thank you for the understanding. 

Yeah, that was something I was going to say. WDF is currently on ModDB if OP didn't know that. http://www.moddb.com/mods/whatdafuckwad