Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gerardo194

Resurrecting the missing Doom64 monsters. ("missing" weapon animations done)

On the one hand, the fact that DrPsypy's interpretation came first means it's already secured a fairly firm place in my heart. But on the other hand, I love me some vampire skeletons. Bleh!

11 hours ago, Pyrolex said:

Ho, shit, now that's a spooky Revenant skull if I've seen one.

I'm glad to know this was spooky to you!!

Any revenant model close to the original is appreciated instead of seeing a fucking Tchernobog from Brutal Doom 64....

1 minute ago, leodoom85 said:

Any revenant model close to the original is appreciated instead of seeing a fucking Tchernobog from Brutal Doom 64....

Thank you!

@Gerardo194 I'm really looking forward to the final products and have them in-game. It's good to see Doom 64 get a lot of attention lately. 

1 hour ago, Gerardo194 said:

Thank you @Ex Oblivione.

@DeXiaZ I've always assumed that title/interpic face is actually a leftover of Spider Mastermind in the game. It's similar to it's arachnotron counterpart if you compare

I always thought it would make a good base for D64-style Icon of Sin textures. But maybe they can share.

Thank you very much, friends!!! I also can't wait to have them in sprites form even hearing the Arch Vile with his sounds, I'm very glad this is happening. I've noticed in the videos posted in this thread about the Arch-Vile sounds edited by @DeXiaZ and the other guy are pretty good and creepy.

2 hours ago, SiFi270 said:

I always thought it would make a good base for D64-style Icon of Sin textures. But maybe they can share.

I used to think the same as you but taking a closer look at it I realised it look similar to the Arachnotron's face sprite. I'm also thinking of designing D64-styled Icon of Sin textures for the game drawn in 3D so, I need to think about a good and creepy design for it. 

Edited by Gerardo194

Wow, this is getting better and better. Congrats on your hard work, that Revenant is definitely in the vibe of Doom 64's aesthetics. 

Spider Mastermind: -HAHAHAHA, here I am Marine, prepare to die!!

You/me: - Holy Shit!!!!

c5icrxku31s29oczg.jpg

more progress, folks!

In sprites there is no way all legs will be visible, it may look like a blob :D

@Sgt Nate V @Nevander You both are wrong, this model is not finished. The head is not small; the legs are large, that's all. Try next time friends.

@VGA everything is under control with GEC, the legs are just a test but possibly it'll keep like this!! Now, I have to model her brain and chainguns! More coming soon.

Edited by Gerardo194

Just a little update: Spider Mastermind is almost done, just need to add small details to it!!! Screenshots coming soon.

thank you very much @DMPhobos I really want to see her using the double chainguns, I certainly can say the four missing Doom64 monsters are finally alive!!

Thank you @Ex Oblivione Me neither, I never thought I would reach the Spider Demon to model, I'm very happy for this. This is something I had thought to do years ago but now it's happening. Can't wait to see them infighting the other monsters