Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gerardo194

Resurrecting the missing Doom64 monsters. ("missing" weapon animations done)

idk that this is burnout lol but it feels weird to speculate/gossip like we have been. i hope you're doing alright gerardo i guess

I hope more of this project is released soon! There is a lot of great stuff in here!

40 minutes ago, LiT_gam3r said:

I hope more of this project is released soon! There is a lot of great stuff in here!

Yeah! A lot of cool concepts.

4 hours ago, LiT_gam3r said:

Same here, this project is great!  This project makes me so excited and happy, and I truly hope that it gets finished.

I just hope that Gerardo knows that we care for him and respect him and hope that any funk that he is in gets resolved.

21 minutes ago, Gerardo194 said:

Positive comments have room in the toilet.

The old me died, the new me lives. 

Can anyone please explain to me what the fuck is going on here. Are you Geraldo, Geraldo's brother, Geraldo's second brother, Geraldo the fifth, Geraldo the Great, Geraldo's mom, Geraldo's Geraldo? Why did you turn into a massive edgelord? Did you experience a rare reverse puberty?

Is there...is there incest involved here, Geraldo? You can tell me. It's safe.

Edited by TheMagicMushroomMan

idk at this point im somewhere between being bothered by gerardo being kind of rude and attention seeking and all the rest of the comments perpetuating it. I suppose this comment perpetuates it too. oh well, i guess. I dont really want mods to need to get involved but part of me feels like this is the start of some brewing genuine drama and i hate to see it considering the thread has generally been really wholesome until lately.