Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gerardo194

Resurrecting the missing Doom64 monsters. ("missing" weapon animations done)

I don't understand anything. What's going on here? Looks like someone have pissed him off.

9 hours ago, Gerardo194 said:

What is awesome? Nothing awesome here so far.

I feel like somebody hacked your account. What has made you so self-deprecating and rude?  

Considering his recent status updates, something weird is definitely happening. Like I dont get what edgy updates like "Consider me your enemy from now on." are all about but I'm half expecting an update under the lines of "I was drunk and my brother hacked my account" soon.

11 minutes ago, Gerardo194 said:

Hi guys. I want to let you know that all your support I put it in the toilet and flush it away. 

no support. Confusion. You obviously aren't you lately, and it just seems strange to all of us. 

1 minute ago, LiT_gam3r said:

no support. Confusion. You obviously aren't you lately, and it just seems strange to all of us. 

I am. This is the new me! 

If something bothers you, you can just take break from forums or even leave them or just vent, no one has the right to judge you for that. I noticed this weird behaviour for really long time - like something changed in that person, it makes me quite worried. I'm glad that I'm not only one who thinks that something happened. 

1 minute ago, DoomedPerson said:

I am quite concerned, what happened to him? It's like we are talking to  a completely different person.

I think we are. Several times, he has said he is the new him, so I think that it is a new him, and "him" is a hacker. Look at some of his earlier posts in this thread, and compare them to now. really strange. 

Thank you, thank you very much @Ex Oblivione I'm glad you liked it. Can't wait to see it, just imaging him bringing corpses back to life.

@Eligos wow, cool stuff! Of course I'm interested. This could be a new boss along the other model that @Jaxxoon R shared. Thank you very much guys!

That model supposed to be an Arch Vile makes me think about a theory I've had about the Mother Demon.

I'm gonna ask a stupid question... Why do you think this is exciting? I'd like to know

there is no way that it is him. I really think it is a hacker, or one of his brothers.

Just now, LiT_gam3r said:

there is no way that it is him. I really think it is a hacker, or one of his brothers.

Yeah, he was really nice, i hope that he gets better/gets his account back

Believe my words, he is not a hacker, he is my brother, I simply consider that Doom becomes boring and meaningless, without resentment or even giving back to my brother's comments, if you are interested in the project, excellent and I appreciate your patience.

2 hours ago, Nevander said:

This is both strange and hilarious. Perhaps he is messing with us.

Bruh, I just printed out your post and flushed it down the toilet, whatcha gonna do about it?

I have no stake here, but the phrasing "new me" is curious. Given people's confusion and if this isn't a account hijack situation this sounds like something medication related. Like maybe he has a bipolar disorder and he isn't currently medicating. Just my 2 cents. 

1 hour ago, Erick194 said:

Believe my words, he is not a hacker, he is my brother

Are you Gerardo? 

On 10/1/2020 at 1:52 AM, Gerardo194 said:

What is awesome? Nothing awesome here so far.

Do you not like how your stuff turned out?

I wonder if it is a account hijacking or something he wouldn't be able to post a image of something new. If he does however it is most likely him, or a tech savy brother who knows about this project

Is this going to turn out like the Mary's Magical Adventure thread where the OP started having a family reunion in the thread?

14 hours ago, Gerardo194 said:

Hi guys. I want to let you know that all your support I put it in the toilet and flush it away. 

Hack or not, this is one of my all-time favorite posts in any forum.